please help

gaynorcooper

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i recieved a letter from court yesterday asking that by 4pm on monday the 10th of september file at court and serve on the defendent an amended particulars of claim which must contain

1 the legal basis for my claim

2 a concise statement of the facts i relie on in support of the claim and in particular

3 shall specify

1 the accounts in which i say chargers have been wrongly levied

2 the nature of charges and

3 shall set out in schedual form the charges in respect of which the claim is made showing for each charge the date the amount and the description of the charges

then it goes on to say if i do not replie within the time my case will be struck out so could anyone please guide me on what to do, ive no idea and really worried the bank are going to get away with it....

please please help if you can. thankyou very very much...:confused:

You're going to need to amend your claim - so first things first, please read this thread thoroughly

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/47344-claim-too-vague-defence.html as it explains what you're going to need to do next.

Basically, you'll be sending to the defendant and the court - completed N244 with N1 and schedule of charges attached.

You're going to need to download and complete the hard copy N1 form which is here Save this to your pc but please be aware that you can't save the changes once you've completed it - you can only print it off. So make sure you get everything correct before you print/close the form.

To help you complete the N1 form, follow the guidance in this thread.

For your schedule of charges, download one of these spreadsheets (the simple versions work fine and automatically calculate the s69 8% interest out for you). Don't delete the information that's already there though - simply overwrite it with your own information then, once done, delete any rows that you don't need. You'll need to ensure that you enter each charge you're reclaiming into the spreadsheet, along with a description of the charge and the date it was applied to your account to ensure your schedule is accurate.

You'll also need to download and complete form N244 which you'll find here Guidance for completing this form can be found on the first link I've given you above. However, as you've been ordered to amend your claim by the court, you shouldn't have to pay the £35 fee (phone the court and check). You're going to need to get a copy of everything in the post (first class recorded or special delivery) as soon as possible tomorrow though if you're going to meet the court's deadline.

Best of luck - post back if you need any further advice. :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.