Allocation Hearing

bloomingflower
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6047 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone:)

Please could someone tell me if it is normal to have all your cases be dealt with at the same time,cos I have just recieved this morning another two Notice Of Allocation Hearings from the Court,which will be on the 26th Sept 07.

I have 4 claims that have gone into the court system already and my 1st,2nd,and 3rd are all being seen at the same time.

Thankyou in advance for any help

Flower :)

Hi, you need to do some more reading, lots of courts bundled these cases all together in groups of about 100 or so and see them all together, unfortunately unless you have some good arguments regarding not having a stay, it probably will be, my adive would be to do a site search for French v Abbey (3) and read the last 2 pages of posts which will tell you how he dealt with it.

• Haha 1

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi Lula:)

Thankyou for your reply, and yes I will have a look at French v Abbey

Do you think the Judge would be keen to try and get all the cases settled in one go,or individually ??

and do you think Abbey will turn up??

With regards to declaring hardship, I have already submitted this in my "Deny For Stay" letter to the court, and I am hoping the nice Judge will not "Stay" my claims.

Flower:)