style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5053 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly, no -I have not forgotten that I PMd you. I'm not sure why you mention it. My comments above were in relation to you suggesting that Caro should not comment further - it is not for you to determine Caro's input as a moderator.

Secondly, I see no reason why a user cannot simply share the information that may be required on the forum, rather than by PMs - if they can't display an agreement then they can simply type it out (leaving any personal information aside).

There is no reason to suggest that someone might have to take paid legal advice simply because we have warned against the use of PMs.

If you receive a request to review a contract, ask the user to type it into a post - simple??

• Haha 1

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 9 months later...

just a quick qestion i took a lbl out on my car but i don't actually own it i am just the regiested keeper my mum paid for the car and it says on the v5 that you are not the prson who owns the car just its keeper the person that paid for it owns it dose this make a diffrence as my mum had no knowledge i took out the loan and i am one month late (£140) and being orderd to pay 1600 now or they will take my car

I had my post removed from this tread because I made the mistake of saying to much about LBL . I am sorry if I have went overboard with this but lbl have done me a lot of harm in the past .

I will say again though , anyone who is at risk of having there cars taken from them by LBL should hide the car and make LBL take them to court to get the car that way the car would have been taken legally .

I hope this thread will not be deleted as I am sure I am allowed to advise people what to do as I would have done it if I had the chance again . I have delt with LBL and I know how they work so I am only trying to help people before it's to late for thrm to do anything about it .

I have read the post that says that lbl are the owners of the cars , I know thats true but they should still have a warrent to get the car back I have been told by a top soilicitor that they took my car ilegally , I cannot afford to take them to court thats the only reason they got away with it .