Spicey's Middle Earth Wedding...I

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6069 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

For those who do not know, and to explain my absence for those that do, I got married at the end of last week. Having lots of kids around for the holidays, the wedding, ceremony and parties were a wonderful and magical end to the summer...

Held over two days, Thursday was for the legalities (you can't get married outside) and this was the "smart" registry office do.

Friday was the day to remember: a ceremony in a stone circle on Bodmin moor, followed by a riverside picnic, embracing all the elements and nature, and it was fitting that a Medieval/Middle earth theme should apply.

Everyone, without exception, participated in dressing up - Hobbits, Elves, Rangers, Druids, Maidens...no Orcs or Goblins...

The wind was blowing wildly, the sun appeared at all the right moments...this was truly the best day of my life...

ef90595b.jpg

473baaf1.jpg

c25e6ebd.jpg

828400bd.jpg

31581227.jpg

74aa031b.jpg

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

8c47aff7.jpg

869842ae.jpg

27a5eb72.jpg

318c849f.jpg

e356d348.jpg

9cf71a04.jpg

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

55344c98.jpg

81c8ce7a.jpg

aca90633.jpg

48aca7a2.jpg

f98f4251.jpg

I would love a weekend like that. Glad you had a great time. Best wishes to you both. :)

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Absolutely brilliant! I can't think of a better way of tyeing the knot! I wish I had been there in my Gimli outfit!
LOL - we already had two Gimlis, as well as two Frodos, three Maid Marians, one Legolas, one Aragorn, two Arwens, a Gandalf, a Saruman, a Sam and countless Robin Hoods...

It was pure magic...

Ahhh...and we all had pasties for breakfast...on the cold and windy moors...and for some of us this was actually "...second breakfast Pip..."

Looks like a wonderful day...what a great idea.

Congratulations to you both :)

Some of us actually enjoy seeing other people happy. Thanks for sharing the photo's.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Fantastic piccies! What an absolutely gorgeous way to tie the knot!

Congratulations and best wishes to you both xxx :) :) :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

What an amazing day you had.

Just how a wedding should be.......FUN!!! :D

Congratulations again.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Many congrats Spicey - and Mrs Spicey too, of course :-)

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Absolutely brilliant Spicey, so miss visiting that area. Ex was born just over the bridge in Plymouth and we went down to Cornwall every year. When we got married (quite some years ago) our honeymoon was spent under the stars in various places down there camping - even though took my brother with us as well. Camped on Dartmoor one night did everything proper, made small fire to cook on with ring of stones etc.etc. next morning rangers came to tell us off a bit, thought we were ordinary tourists. beacon lights had been flashing from homesteads (we'd seen) thought there was a heath fire. Saw we had damped down etc. properly and was on his merry way. Bloody good time we had though. Plymouth Harbour, early hours 1st day, laid on side of wall, fresh fish coming in. Can't beat it. Camp fire on the beach with a bit of scrumpy - lovely.

Did you have to have special permission to have a fire on Bodmin?

I'm dead jealous of pics looks like a god time had by all.

Did you have to have special permission to have a fire on Bodmin?
No...and we didn't ask. However, the nature of the ceremony was "leave as you find" so we were very aware of any fire risks...buckets of water, checking the wind etc...and to dig the turf to sit the brazier in was like sliding a hot knife into butter...Jen has found a new source of peat for her gardening...no wonder the cows love Bodmin Moor so much...

Did anyone spot Brown Willy in the background?

I've said it once, but I will repeat...

I wish you both a very long and happy life, together.:)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Very well done the two of you, what a brilliant idea. It looked like lots of fun all round. Thank you both so much for sharing your day with us

All the best from us for the future mate :D

A & W Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

What wonderful pictures - and in such beautiful surroundings

congratulations to you both and your family and best wishes for a happy future together

Jan

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

Just one more thing, will you please please tell Archie where your tardis is, he is asking everyday now and it is getting wearing :)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

LOL...you can tell him I lent it to Crusher...and...I did fly over Hertfordshire last week, and waved to him...didn't he see me?

Many congratulations to you both. :D

What for? for allowing a Dalek into the Tardis? he should be shot, that is technology that the Daleks should NEVER be allowed to get hold of

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Heres wishing you all the very best for the future together:) ! What a great way to celebrate!!

Trish

If my advice has helped please click my scales

Should you require any further help feel free to pm me.

Nat West 2nd Acc

Prelim letter sent 8th Feb '07

:) Full Settlement Offer 24th Feb '07:)

:pMONEY BACK IN ACC ON MARCH THE FIRST '07:p

Nat West 1st Acc

Filed at court 2nd of Feb '07

Acknowledged on 15th of Feb '07

:rolleyes: Defence submitted 1st March 2007 :rolleyes: