new here

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all,

I'm new here and I just wanted to say "hello" to you all. I'm one of the many people trying to reclaim bank charges, I've written a letter to my bank (LTSB) back in July but have no response what so ever from them so I thought I'd come and join your community for help and advice from anyone who has written to their bank and had no reply. What did you do next?

thanx, wild

hi wild n wicked and welcome to cag have a good read around the forums and also start a thread in the ltsb forum

here are a few links for you to read good luck

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....m/lloyds-bank/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....se-read-these/

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

Guide To Reclaiming Bank Charges **##~~~~**##~~~~ Read This First !!

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Hello all, this is my first message here. To date: I am claiming against LTSB, all has gone well up to the date of my court hearing which was the 15th August. The day before the court date I received a letter from LTSB solicitors informing me that "they (LTSB) had written to the court asking for a stay of our claim untill the resolution of the banks proceedings with the Office of Fair Trading are concluded.

They are involved in legal proceedings with the Office of Fair Trading with regards to the fairness and legality of these overdraft charges.

So, the court hearing did not go ahead, and I am still waiting. I have received no further corespondence. Has anyone else come up aginst this.

Any advice on what I should do next would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi dan, welcome on board!

You'll find it worthwhile starting a new thread here http://www.consumeractiongroup.c%20o....m/lloyds-bank/ if you have a claim against Lloyds.

All claims are being stayed at the moment due to the OFT test case, though some claimants are managing to successfully lift the stays to ensure the final hearings go ahead. (there's a link to the dedicated 'stays' forum on my signature).

If your claim was at quite a late stage and Lloyds failed to submit their court bundle, I'd advise you to appeal against the stay (links are on my signature) particularly if you can claim financial hardship as part of your claim. You could also cite Lloyds non-compliance of the court's directions to submit documents as part of your request to lift the stay.

Additional advice regarding Lloyds claims can be given once you start a thread in the Lloyds forum.

Best of luck with your claim :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

To Hedgey06,

Thanks for your reply, I am about to go to Newbury crown court in person to find out if any one has successfully lifted a stay there. I will start a thread at the Lloyds forum and keep everyone posted

Dan2