overlimit fees and MBNA

tweenies2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is re my husbands credit card although I deal with all the payments(fool). Wonder if any one can help. I know that now £12 is the amount credeit card companies are allowed to charge for late payment overlimint fees and therefore obtaining that money back would be impossible. However what my gripe is the fact that even with payment being made the account is overlimit and it for a number of months has allowed him to take out money even though he is over his limit(I made hiim cut the card up on Saturday). Surely that is immoral and you would be able to calaim that back.

Help thanks

How long has he the account with them? The charges have only been £12 for about a year or so, they were at least double that price before then? If you have been receiving these charges for a few years you will be suprised as to how much they add up to, including the interest you add on to it.

And yes, they do refund the £12 charges back too,

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?