Linz v just about everyone possible

linz2011
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6011 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have posted lots of different threads and have decided to condense it down and let you guys know where I am upto - I read Davefirewalker, spiritgirl and diskmandave threads and they are very interesting reading here goes.....

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) £700 they passed the debt to Robinson Way CCA'd and received application form Cap One paid the money to Robinson Way currently fighting to get this back

Abbey National SAR £1350 balance was £900 awaiting cheque for remainder

Alliance and Leicester SAR £900 offered £145 awaiting MCOL

Egg x 3 SAR awaiting return - passed to CSL - CCA to CSL in dispute

Egg Loan - Fredricksons CCA - enforceable agreement making payments as agreed

Co-Op x 2 passed to Equidebt - CCA in default

Mint passed to Triton - CCA awaiting response

Clydesdale Financial Services - MCOL for £190 agreed to pay in full of account still waiting for money and still being charged £45 per month will CCA once passed to DCA

GE x 2 passed to CFL who issued a claim against me - sent CCA received one application form and still awaiting other

M&S chargecard MCOL for £260 they have just acknowledged

M&S Car Buying Plan passed to Moorcroft CCA enforceable paying as agreed

Egg - Bryan Carter issued stat demand sent CCA awaiting response

Yorkshire bank x 2 MCOL for £500 and £700 they have just acknowledged one has a CCJ the other CCA to Lowells who admitted no credit agreement but will not go away.

USC - SAR in default they have refunded £10 and agreed to get it to us asap

Intelligent Finance x 2 SAR £125 and £175 agreed to repay to accounts still waiting passed to Blair Oliver and Scott CCA awaiting response

Next - semi success received letter saying not pursuing balance but default remains

Great Universal - semi success received letter saying not pursuing balance the default was removed but has been reapplied under a different name

Littlewoods - semi success received letter saying not pursuing balance but the default remains

I do have a number of others (old historic accounts) but have enough on with this lot at the moment.

Can I ask which letter do I send if they do not respond to the CCA and which do I send if they send me an application form?

The reason I am sat here doing this at this time is someone has just attempted to break into our house and the police have only just left!!!!

Now scared to sleep :evil: hubby in bed watching telly and constantly checking outside

Can I ask which letter do I send if they do not respond to the CCA and which do I send if they send me an application form?

Also received a letter today from Moorcroft asking for payment in full of the YB debt which Lowells have passed them do I CCA them or just sit tight - I have letter from Lowells admitting there is no credit agreement.

Thanks

If they don't respond to your CCA, then simply wait.

Once they pass 12+month and start demanding payment then a report to Trading Standards would be in order.

As too Moorcroft, I'd copy the letter from Lowell and send it to them with a "get stuffed" letter making them aware of exactly what is going on.

• Haha 1

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Again WAIT and see what happens next.

I had an application from a DCA and sat waiting for their real response and the next letter I had was to say that they where passing it back to the OC.

Now that's a result ;)

The only time you don't wait is when a compliant CCA is received, in that case get a SAR to the Original Creditor and reclaim the charges, of course telling the DCA that the account is being disputed with the OC.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

5th September - post received

Nothing too exciting - Morgan Stanley have passed my account to Newmans - CCA on way to them as we speak !

Letter from Citicard advising paid my court claim to CABOT (CCA'd these months ago and have not had nothing back since the usual they are not obliged to supply the agreement) so have sent them a letter advising that CABOT have no legal right to the money.

Capital one have defended in court saying they have paid me in full - they have paid Robinson Way who are also in dispute of CCA - Have wrote a letter to the court to advise I will be pursuing for the full balance by cheque and asking Cap one for a breakdown of how they have arrived at the charges and also sending my money to a company not legally entitled.

Let the fun begin!

Post today

Letter from Goldfish advising they will not under any circumstances send SAR without my signature - not sure what to do now?

Offer of £36 from GE for debenhams - LBA nearly due

Notice of Assignment from Littlewoods to Red Castle Recoveries - interesting when I have a letter from Littlewoods saying debt is discharged!

Letter from Triton Credit Services acknowledging CCA request and advising they are passing the account back to Mint.

Update tomorrow - If anyone can assist with any of my issues please feel free to shout up

Hi Linz

Just thought I'd pop in and see how you are getting on.

Calmed down a bit now but still struggling a little, still I got some good advice from Sequenci and Tomterm over on the debt collectors forum which is where I originally posted, here

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collectors-debt-collection/113335-urgent-advice-needed-statutory-2.html#post1119345

Have to go and do the shopping now, hope all your stuff goes well.

Santos

Springfield

Thanks Santos I am following your thread also and wishing you all the luck in the world - stay strong and we will fight this :) We will both feel better once we get the results we hope for

CB - It is an EMPTY box For office use only Authorise by AMEX date but unfortunately (not) no signature

• 2 weeks later...

well very interesting post this morning....

letter from mint advising they have discharged the balance of £9k as they cannot supply the CCA.

letter from alliance and leicester paying my claim in full £700

Yippeeeeeeeee..........

p.s anyone know if there is a letter to write back to a DCA saying you have supplied an application form not an agreement?

Thanks guys:D

• 4 weeks later...
Post today

Letter from Goldfish advising they will not under any circumstances send S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) without my signature - not sure what to do now?

Offer of £36 from GE for debenhams - LBA nearly due

Notice of Assignment from Littlewoods to Red Castle Recoveries - interesting when I have a letter from Littlewoods saying debt is discharged!

Letter from Triton Credit Services acknowledging CCA request and advising they are passing the account back to Mint.

Update tomorrow - If anyone can assist with any of my issues please feel free to shout up

Regards to goldfish just wait. They have recieved your SAR so they will default 40 days after recipt if they dont give u the info.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.