Ogrebear vs Abbey 2 - help needed!

ogrebear
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I need some help please!

My 2nd Abbey account claim was going nicely but the paperwork to pay for an Allocation to Small Claims track did not appear and thus I didn't pay for it leading to the claim being struck out.

I put in a reinstatement request (N244 @£65!) and have had a letter saying its gone to a Hearing on Sept 11th! I have search on the forums for some help with what I need to do/take for a Hearing with no joy- can anyone please inform me on what I have to to do now?

in the stickys above the forum there is stuff that can help you, search for the thread "Have you got a court date?"

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got my date wrong it was Sept 14th...

I phoned the Court office today and they said it was likely that the Judge would reinstate, but immediately stay the case.

Does anyone have the numbers of how many cases have been past in the Worcester County Court since the Test Case started?

Well I met with the Judge 45 mins late along with someone from Abbey who was there simply to get a stay.

Seems my case was thrown out as 'misconceived in law' as the wording I use don my original on-line claim form was rubbish (I copied it from Martin Lewis site). The judge gave me 14 days to clean it up and reapply. She also gave Abbey leave to change their defence depending on what I put in.

Any point me in the direction of the best wording for the install claim against Abbey?

Also am I supposted to get her judgement in writing?

Oh... and the Abbey got their Stay.