Llying Bankers

wilsikon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6078 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I cancelled a standing order with Lloyds 6 times and each time was ignored, consequently I ended up with £264 charges. I wrote and complained about the service and got the 'we don't believe our charges to be unfair' letter back, so I sent a letter explaining that I hadn't been saying that, I had been complaining that they had taken the charges in error.

On the 24th July I got a letter saying that on this occasion they would be crediting my account with £750 (don't ask me !) within 10 working days. Obviously they had written the wrong amount in but I waited to see what would eventually go in. After 10 days there was nothing, I emailed their general enquiries complaining and was told that they had forwarded my emails on to the relevant department who would reply within 5 working days, after 5 days, nothing. I emailed again and was told they would get back to me in 7 working days, still nothing. I sent another email saying I didn't want a standard response I wanted someone to contact me by close of play that day. I got an email saying they had passed on my email but marked it urgent. In the interim I have been telephoning the relevant department, it always goes to answer machine and 5 messages have been left but not replied to.

What shall I do now?:Cry:

Hi,

Please visit my thread as it has some very useful telephone numbers there which has helped some cagers

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/92011-peteranderson-ltsb-11-5k.html

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON