Judge ordered stay

stoneybabe

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5461 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The order says -

"Please be advised that the District Judge has directed that all bank cases be stayed until the end of February 2008 due to a test case pending in England. There will be no need for your attendance at court on Monday 03rd September. Notification will issue in due course of your Court date for February/March '08"

Yours sincerely

Maria Boyle

Ginger Rogers could do all Fred Astaire did but SHE could do it backwards AND on heels!

Hello.

My case was stayed too (was supposed to be 3 Sept) in Crewe. I wrote a letter to appeal and was only told (by ansaphone) yesterday, Saturday, that this wasn't sufficient and I need to issue a 'Notice to lift the stay'? Does anyone actually know what this is and/or how to do this? Also, how long will this take? I don't want the Abbey to get away with this and 'win'... They've already taken £2100 from me over 3 years...:mad: In addition, I think it's pretty poor to only be told 2 days before that they stay is still on (I'd booked the day off work etc)...

Help please!:(

Kidneybeaner is right, what does the actual order say?

The order says -

"Please be advised that the District Judge has directed that all bank cases be stayed until the end of February 2008 due to a test case pending in England. There will be no need for your attendance at court on Monday 03rd September. Notification will issue in due course of your Court date for February/March '08"

Yours sincerely

Maria Boyle

Ginger Rogers could do all Fred Astaire did but SHE could do it backwards AND on heels!