The Reverend vs Scotcall

The Reverend

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4896 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And now onto number 5 on list,Scotcall in Glasgow,never really caused me that many problems in our relationship over the years to be honest.But in for a penny in for a pound,CCA request sent,more waiting and we will see what we see with this one :)

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="7"][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="palegreen"][/COLOR][COLOR="darkorange"][/COLOR]Bless You,The Reverend[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"][/SIZE][/FONT]

Yep, now you are gaining experience, might as well ensure EVERYONE has their paperwork in order.

With all the help and guidance yourself and Rory and all the other great peeps on this site have given me,i do feel a lot more in control,and yep that paperwork needs to be correct doesn't it ;)

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="7"][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="palegreen"][/COLOR][COLOR="darkorange"][/COLOR]Bless You,The Reverend[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 1 month later...

Update time guys,still waiting for Scotcall to get there act together also,oh dear oh dear :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well good old Scotcall,naughty naughty,still can't supply my CCA as requested,but i have now recieved a request for payment :D

I feel a nice Cb letter coming on :D

As soon as I started quoting the law to Scotcall they backed off and passed everything back to Cabot - even though they were still in default of a CCA request.

• Barclays: WON!!! It took four months but was totally worth it!
  • Cabot: I'm still waiting for an enforcable agreement, more than a year after requesting it. Go on, Uncle Ken, take me to court if you dare. You know you want to!
  • Elephant.co.uk: VICTORY - they admitted there was no debt!
  • Ashbourne Management (gym membership): Finally got my default removed and out-of-court settlement; I'm not finished with them yet!

<--- If I've been helpful please remember the scales ;)

but i have now recieved a request for payment

They just can't resist can they :rolleyes: Computer says threatomatic must be sent.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Scotcall passed all of my papers back to their client "debt managers". They didn't/couldn't provide the CCA ;)

Haven't heard a peep since!!!

jaxads

Halifax - £2281, successfully refunded all charges after LBA letter & telephone call.

Have been offered the difference between the £20 and £12 charges from Capital One -- am sending LBA for remainder.

GE Money - Received settlement of £441, being total charges requested. No interest though.

CCA'd Bank of Scotland / Blair Oliver Scott to produce CCA Agreements on two Credit Cards - well in default, although still chasing payment!!!

EOS Solutions "ceased action on account" on behalf of a friend.

All in all, quite busy at the moment and enjoying every minute of it
:eek:

Thanks for your input guys,and yep your all right,and another big thanks to Cb :D

• 4 weeks later...

Good evening everybody,been a bit busy last few weeks.

Update time,Scotcall have now thrown the towel in and sent the account back to their client.Waiting for the next move on this one.

What is the score Rev?

Edit: We posted at the same time LOL!! 5-0 Well done you! :-)

If my post was helpful don't forget to click the star!

Advice is offered freely, without liability and without prejudice.

If in any doubt professional legal advice should be sought.

I do not profess to be in any way legally trained, I am a big

oily truck driver and all I know has been learned within the

Consumer Action Group.

FAQ's

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Trying to stop smoking?

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/give-up-smoking-here/

A dummies guide to the forums

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

--

KEEP WILDLIFE IN THE WILD

http://www.bornfree.org.uk

BORN FREE FOUNDATION

--

What is the score Rev?

Edit: We posted at the same time LOL!! 5-0 Well done you! :-)

Evening dmd, congrats on your site helper badge m8 :D, well deserved m8 :D

It's all you great guys and gals on here i should be thanking :D

• 2 months later...

Evening everybody,sorry not been around for ages,still not heard anything on this one either,still waiting for the next move :)

• 3 months later...

Well dear oh dear,got a nice pre court letter from my old friends down in Stockport,who now have the account,wasn't this in dispute ? :D

It must be that time of year when they shuffle the pack and pass it on :D

I feel a Cb letter coming on :D

NOOOOO not the pre court division this strikes fear into our minds and souls You must be talking about moorcrap I would love to know if their "pre court division" has ever pre courted anyone at all!

They are easliy dispatched

Lloyds TSB (SARS) request sent 9th June 2006

£2191 Moneyclaim Issued 11/08/2006, Acknowleded 17th August Defence 14 Sep, AQ returned 5/10/2006.SETTLED IN FULL £2,670 26/11/2006/ Lloyds Credit Card SETTLED IN FULL £267

MBNA SETTLED IN FULL 15/09/2006 £829

Citicard (SARS) request sent 22nd June 2006 Moneyclaim issued 19th Sep, Defence and AQ received 5/10/2006, AQ returned 5/10/2006, part refund received 10/10/2006

GE MONEY SETTLLED IN FULL £400

Barclaycard Me and Mrs SARS sent 19/10/2006 settled £350

Welcome Finance PPI 2 accounts one settled £1018 waiting on other

GE Money PPI 1 account settled 8/5/2008 £560 2nd account SETTLED IN FULL £3,599.78p 15thAugust 2008

Lloyds TSB PPI CC complaint sent 10/04/2008

Black Horse PPI with FOS 20/05/2008

HFC PPI complaint sent 22/05/2008

they drop me and pick up on you on the same day, maybe they are only allowed a certain number of open accounts.

bunch of complete chancers

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves