Clarification On SAR Request's

Kinc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a SAR to LLoyds requesting pretty much everything they held on me. They replied with only a charges list for one of the three accounts I hold with them.

They also did some handy work with their letter date....it arrived on the 27th Aug, though the letter was dated 31rd July (not sure what the 'rd' after '31' means!). Basically they were well after 40 days when I recieved rather incomplete documents.

Some people on here say it should be a complete banking history, while others say they are only obliged to send statments.

Should I be getting -

Terms Conditions

Signed agreements

Transactions

List of communications with me

Notes about me

If anyone knows what they should be sending, it may help my letter writing.

Kinc - Hi,

For a standard SAR you will only get a condensed list of charges, I did find however that they matched perfectly with my real statements.

For your T&C's follow this link and scroll down

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/107639-new-poc-lloyds.html

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

Hi if your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) was just for transaction history thats all they will send if however you asked for all data held in your name and address then you should get all data including communications log transactions any agreements etc. I have had to send both types of SAR to Capital One on the first transaction S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) I got some 220 pages of data for the full S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) I got over 470 pages including the "application form" that they call an agreement and with Littlewoods for CCA request I got a blank agreement with name and address hand printed on it but with full S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) no agreement at all and letter to say cannot find your original agreement will not be enforcing debt.

all the best dpick:)

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

This was what I asked for relating to two bank accounts and one credit card account (I listed the account numbers on the letter).

'Please supply me with a complete list of transactions, charges, terms and conditions relating to when the accounts were opened and any other data you hold relating to my banking history with your organisation'.

The bank only sent me some charges for one account, am I within my rights to send them a letter saying they have not processed this SAR correctly under the 'data protection act'?

Hi again they have not complied to your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) by only supplying transaction data for one account so yes if 40 days are up send S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) none compliance. Regarding T&C I believe that unless you had to sign T&C then they would not be covered by S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) you would need to send CCA 1974 request that should get you agreement and T&C relevant to when agreement signed.

dpick:)

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640