HAK V Sainsburys Bank*Court claim issued**WON**BALANCE WRITTEN OFF

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5026 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wow! Fantastic! I've got a complaint at the FOS for their failure to supply the required data.

You don't fancy writing to them on my behalf, HAK, do you as they don't seem interested in me:(

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of the day they are obliged to pay your costs under part 38, so if they play silly beggars then you can ask the court to order they pay and they know it, now if you forgo your costs you should atleast get the adverse data removed

Hi

They have sent me a form to sign and send back.

I will post it later to see if it is OK.

Of to bed Im goosed

HAK

Well, well. What can we say HAK?

Brilliant result! That must be a load off your mind?

Excellent ;)

N.P

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

I have read the letter again and I have made a mistake.

They want me to sign a acceptance form to write of the debt balance in full and final settlement without admission liability by Sainsburys of my complaint regardnig the service I have recieved and charges and interest on my credit card account to bring my compliant to a resolution.

Weird---- Whats going on!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sainsburys have confirmed they are not giving me any Court fees.

Do I write to the Court or is there a form to fill in?

HAK

HAK - quick question! Can I ask which number Sainsburys / Bank of Scotland were using to contact you with? The reason I ask is that I've got a complaint against them about their failure to provide a CCA containing the prescribed terms and conditions. The ante has been upped slightly recently and today I received a call from 'an unused Bank of Scotland line' which started with an 01224 number.

Does this sound like the relevant department you've been speaking to? (I've got no other matters with the Bank of Scotland so presume that this is about the sainsburys issue)

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

It looks like I am going to back down on costs and default for now.

The main thing is get it written off.

TBH I have loads of defaults so one more will make no difference.

HAK

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a letter of Sainsburys today telling me the debt has been written off.

It proves if you stick at it and fight them you will get there in the end.

Thanks for everybodys help and could some add to the title "balance written off"

HAK

I have had a letter of Sainsburys today telling me the debt has been written off.

It proves if you stick at it and fight them you will get there in the end.

Thanks for everybodys help and could some add to the title "balance written off"

HAK

done matey

Hah hah, that`s a result if ever we`ve seen one.

Nice one mate!

Who`s next HAK?

If I have helped or made you laugh in any way in your hour of need, then please click my scales <<<<<<<<<< ;)

Got another one but cant say to much on forum at the moment due to prying eyes;)

Totaly understandable, good luck with that one too, we`re all rooting for you :p

• 1 year later...

Just thought I would knock this thread up as it great reading to any one new.

Looks like a few DC are coimng away from issuing the SD and noe issuing Court Claims only to discontinue when a defence is filled!!!

HAK

• 3 months later...

Hi all.

Great thread.

I am about to file a defence for a Sainsburys credit card from 2002 having recieved a CC claim by Sainsbuys agents "Aplins". (Hillesden/DLC etc)

They only have the original application form with no prescribed terms.

In fact when I queried the lack of terms, Hillesdens wrote saying that: "As the above account does not relate to a fixed term agreement the prescribed terms are not required to be on the face of the agreement." (semantics probably but the almost illegible photocopy of the microfiche which they clearly state IS the actual agreement shows only one side with no terms.)

Oddly, the POCs on the claim form are really vague and make no reference to the agreement at all. They state: " The claimants claim is in respect of banking facilities provided at the request of the defendant and under which the amount shown below is now due and owing from the defendant."

The amount is £6427. (plus costs)

I have acknowledged using MCOL and now want to create my defence.

Obviously I believe that I have an irredeemably unenforceable agreement that would be thrown out anyway, but would I post a defence based on the POC's being so loose and unrelated to anything in the first place? or just proceed with "the agreement is unenforceable defence?

Louis