help needed or do i give up..... ?

wotzup

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

About 3 months ago i wrote to the coop with a complaint.

when i opened a new account they said they would transfer all my direct debits from my old account (northern rock) to my new coop account they said they would do everything.all paper work and ensure everything was ok.

i thought everything was but they neglected to trans a dd for a loan.

the dd was never swapped therefor the dd was never claimed and its now with a recovery agency.

the coop said they would look into this but iv still herd nothing.

iv called at least a dozen time but keep getting told its in hand they will contact me.

Should i just give up or what can i try next

many thanks for you help folks :)

They have 8 weeks to deal with your complaint, they are clearly way over this. You can now raise a complaint with the FOS as the Co-op have failed to do anything about your complaint.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

cool thanks folks will give that a go...

and

no extra charges just my credit will be destroyed due to dd not being transfered...

iv set up the same payments with collection agency but im worried bout my re-mortgage as the dd should of been ok and setup but for there negligence.

One or two missed payments won't destroy your credit rating. Have you got your credit reports - you could include this in your complaint to the FOS.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.