discussion thread - Judgment granted then DG tries it on....

lateralus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

love the accent, john!

Waal, Thank you, Latty Ma'am ! :)

john wayne's real name was marion

His middle name was Mitchell and he changed it to Michael -

Are you two gangin' up on a poor cowpoke then? :-|

But I like the pic you chose, Maureen, one of my favourite scenes,- as I remember it she gets drunk and falls asleep on the sofa! LOL :D :D

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Hm-m-m-m-m!

Now - where have I seen a hat like that before, -:rolleyes: ???? Could it have been on an avatar somewhere? No , surely not....... :grin:

BTW Latty

ok, then here's one for you and marionmitch:

what happened to it? - was it censored for being too rude? :shock: LOL

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Have this morning received notice that a hearing will take place on the 28th september @ 10am for 7SE07169 and 10.15am for 7SE07170 what do i do now do i still do the letters to OFT and MOR if ido how can i download /print them off or do i have to type them all out (long job for me) also is this where i have to do the dreaded court bundles?

Hi Vin,

have gone back to page 1, both those cases were struck out correct? do you have anything from the court in writing confirming this..........lets get that bit done first because the answer to that kind of has an effect on the rest.......

my thoughts would be yes I would continue withthe letters (if you have confirmation).......... how can they issue a court date if judgement has already been awarded.............. this might require informing hte court they have already granted judgement by sendign them a copy of the order..........

with regards the dreaded bundle, we need to know what the order says. thats the one giving you the court date soem where on it there shoudl be a paragraph that says it is order that either party blah blah blah...........

soon as we have these answer we can help further............

is it possible you have taken your favourites off the left hand of the screen? thisis why the whole cag page appears wider?

rockin all over the world

some audrey, who shall remain nameless, added a big pic -so the screen widens the whole page to take it.

marionmitch - didn't you get that nice black and white of the duke on post 32? -

vin - on anything about the court date - if they want more (ie, bundles) they will ask for it - i think this is the hearing for the stay(although i'm getting a tad mixed up here) - i'd go prepared - but not the bundle. i'd take your statement of charges, a statement of evidence, including a brief synopsis of your claim - very precise - with date......activity......hsbc/dg response

so it will look like

xx/xx/xx -wrote asking for charges to be reclaimed - no response

try to get it to line up so every line is date... activity...and a big fat no response - just the three columns

especially any dates they missed -

it should become obvious to anyone that they only filed for the stay once the judgment was granted.

i'd also have a copy of the banks terms and conditions with you (simply because everyone should have them everytime they go to court to avoid what happened earlier in the year), perhaps that letter - tweaked a little - that pete(castlebest) has done.

my thinking is - they are using the waiver granted by the oft as a magic wand to make everything disappear for six months. there's even a media report on how much money the banks are going to make on the interest on all of these claims over the duration of the test case - again - totally obscene amounts. the oft q & a page states the for cases already in the courts - it is up to the court to decide - you are trying to persuade the courts that the bank had no intention of resolving the matter until it was pressurised into it by the courts and now they are using the oft waiver as another reason not to resolve. it flies in the spirit of the waiver and the law - they continue to thumb their noses at the courts - it is just not on - but we have to make them see that.

sorry to keep editing this - i'm having a senior morning!

i'd also include a list of settled claims with a subsection of claims settled since the oft waiver/announcement - age has a list going.

yes audrey both cases were struck out , The order says, Notice of hearing .TAKE NOTICE that the hearing will take place on 28th sept when you should attend 15mins will be allowed for the Hearing .Please note this case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different court.__________ I can only assume the hearing is for DG to get the claim stayed.

Thank you Latty, you just beat me to it - but it sounds so much better coming from you........:) you put it so nicely ;)

Anyway , Maureen , y 'all have yerself a whale of a time at the shindig tonight, y'hear?

YAHOO!

PS - screens all over the world must have been wide on page 2 last night - don't you feel powerful, Auburn? LOL:D

Nemo me impune lacessit

age is audreygreeneyes - she'll be along - never very far away - however she is going to see status quo later today - so she may be getting her gear ready!!!! (no comments about her gear - you monster boys!)

never far away -----she's right on top of me!

ok have you got that in writing for the strike outs????..........sorry to be a pain here but does it say what the hearing is for? and if not phone the court on monday morning and ask?.......

if it was me I would go ahead with the 2 letters. but that is me...........

most importantly I would seek clarification on monday as to what exactly this hearing is for.............

what do you guys think?

rockin all over the world