Jump to content

can I calim interest now they've put a stay on the case?


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Hi there,


first post. Sorry if someone has already answered this somewhere else, but done some searching and no joy.


I started claiming back my chanrges some time ago, but only got to the court process recently....and just as I was awaiting a court date or Barclays to fold, the bloody OFT sprung the court case on us - and the judge put a stay on my case.


Now, in my original court claim, I decided not to claim back the interest....however, as it looks like were gonna be waiting for some time (probably a year), and the judge is going to be very unlikely to remove the stay, I know want to claim the interest (as it will be a few hundred punds additional over the next year.


Can I do this now - submit a change to the claim, even though it has been stayed, or do I have to get the judge to remove the stay.


Also, little q - can I submit a written response to the defense posted by the bank - or does this need to wait until my day in court (if we ever get there!!!!)


cheers in advance for any help...I'm just getting frustrated that I was only about a week and a half from probably getting my money, and not sure where to head now



Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...