Another Cabot Court Case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5036 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its worth calling the court to see if they actually have sent stuff to the court.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its worth calling the court to see if they actually have sent stuff to the court.

I shall do that tomorrow - then depending on what is said will ask for another hearing date etc.. accordingly.

There is a slim chance they sent stuff to court - but Judge ordered the "orifinal documents" - so I doubt whether Cabots would send those if they had them - so we'd still need a hearing to establish were these docs real etc.. as the judge doesn't want copies.

If they haven't fax this letter to the court

YOURNAME vs CABOT

In the NAME County Court

Case No XXXXX

Court Address,

Date,

Your Address

Dear Sir Or Madam,

I am writing to you to inform you of a problem i am experiencing with this case. CABOT has failed to serve upon me the documents required in a court order by XXXth in the required 8 week timeframe.

This matter has already been subject to court action, originally issued by CABOT on xth. JUDGE NAME struck out CABOT's statement of case due to their failure to abide by an order to disclose this same information in that case.

I first requested these documents in a letter of DATE, and subsequently repeated my request on DATE. Judge XXX ordered CABOT to provide these documents in an order of DATE.

I feel that these delays are causing undue delay and expense in relation to this court case.

Yours Truly,

XXX.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

Thank you so much for that Tom - this is my project for tomorrow!! :D

I think anyone will agree with me that it has actually been 12 months since these Docs were originally requested - they've had several orders by Judges asking the same Docs too - enough is enough ??

We do have to put this to rest now and it is clear Cabots have strung ourselves and the courts along for too long now - If these people did have the relevant docs they'd have shown them by now?

I shall send this to court tomorrow if they've not filed anything when I phone tomorrow. :D

Good luck with this Lizzie ;)

With a bit of luck and a strong wind the court will realise that Cabot are extracting the urine out of the court system with their behaviour! Let us know how you get on.

Love Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Yeh they have had a year so obviously have diddly squat. Unfortunately for them you were not like the other poor mugs who didnt appear in Court when Cabots winged it without proper paperwork. More fool them. They find themselves in an unusual position for them in that someone actually dares to challenge them. GO FOR IT

Well I phoned court yesterday - we have to wait till after 6th November before we can request another hearing etc.. as that is the expiry date.

I also found out nothing had been filed so far - looks like I just sit this one out. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Please, guys, take debates on the war to the appropriate place... the bear garden. This thread is for Elizabeths problems

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh Lizzie :D

I am watching your thread with great interest!

I've not heard back from TS yet so am assuming they are investigating, but am still getting endless phone calls from CrapOne....not that it is getting them anywhere because I just refuse to go through security, tell them its in the hands of TS, and then put the phone down; very satisfying indeed to listen to them trying to interrupt me as I cut them off LOL.:p

Love Spiritgirl x

Please note I am not legally qualified, I am offering advice based on my own personal experience in the hope that it may be of help to others in a similar situation.

Oooh Lizzie :D

I am watching your thread with great interest!

I've not heard back from TS yet so am assuming they are investigating, but am still getting endless phone calls from CrapOne....not that it is getting them anywhere because I just refuse to go through security, tell them its in the hands of TS, and then put the phone down; very satisfying indeed to listen to them trying to interrupt me as I cut them off LOL.:p

Love Spiritgirl x

Have you sent them the harassment letter spiritgirl? One letter telling them that you want everything in writing and you will not accept any further calls as is your right under the communications Act 2003 will put a stop to those calls. There's a letter in the templates sticky.