Problem - Major Please Help

jg69
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6085 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have a major problem, I am tying to reclaim money back from the bank, Lloyds and HSBC - Region of £7000. I requested directions, and have just read that they issued them, without realising this, I have missed the deadline. What can I do now...

Does this mean I will automatically lose.

Please advise

Welcome on board!

When you say you "requested directions", what do you mean? (e.g., draft order for directions?) Can you explain what stage your claim is at, what "directions" you requested and what deadline you've missed. You should receive the correct advice if you can post up the full details. :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

The directions are: were

The following directions apply to this cliam:

1) each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents (including experts reports if the court has given permission for expert evidence to be used) on which he intends to rely at the hearing.

2) the copies shall be delivered by 4pm on the xxx july 6th

3) The original documents shall be brought to the hearing

4) Signed statements setting out the evidence of all witnesses (including expert witnesses if permission has been given to use them) on whom each party intends to rely shall be prepared and copies included in the documents mentioned in paragraph 1. This includes the evidence of the parties themselves and of any other witnesses whether or not the witnesses are going to come to court to give evidence

5) the court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date

regards

These look like the court's directions for the final hearing of your claim - so you should have (by July 6th) submitted to the courts and the other sides legal representatives your full court bundle (including T&C's, statement of evidence, etc).

Did you submit your documents on time as directed? :confused:

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

It's doubtful whether the 'other side' submitted their documents to the court either - none of them have done so to date. However, your immediate problem is that you didn't comply with the court's directions.

Before I advise any further, can I just ask you when the actual 'hearing' date is for your claim?

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I'm assuming that the directions you've received for the September hearing date are the ones you haven't complied with? If this is the case, I would suggest that you phone the court first thing tomorrow as a matter of urgency to explain the situation and to respectfully ask if you can submit your documents within the next couple of days.

With regards to the second hearing date - have you received any directions from the court in relation to this claim yet?

Also, which hearing date is for Lloyds and which one is for HSBC?

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

The directions are exactly the same and I have missed both of them. The first is for HSBC and the deadline was 6th July, the Lloyds was for the 16th July.

I hope I haven't just messed up £7000 of reclaiming bank charges.

Try not to worry too much tonight - there's not a lot you can do about it until you speak to the court tomorrow. Phone them first thing in the morning and explain the situation and ask if you can submit your documents for both claims within the next couple of days.

If they agree to this, you'll need to have everything ready to submit to the court and to the legal representatives for both Lloyds and HSBC. I'd therefore suggest that you have a good read through the basic court bundle Basic Court Bundle tonight. This thread is also really useful when you're preparing for your court date GOT A COURT DATE? A guide to the later stages At least you'll be ready to get started if you get a positive response from the court in the morning.

If you do get a positive response from the court, I'd suggest starting new threads in the relevant bank forums first thing in the morning - one in Lloyds here and one in HSBC here. You'll find plenty of other claimants who are at exactly the same stage as you are - and you'll receive some invaluable advice and support to help you put your court bundle(s) together and to prepare for the court hearings.

Best of luck with your phone call tomorrow - I hope you get a good response from the court. Please post back on here and let us know how you get on :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Finally if I get a poor response from the court - is there anything I can do?

If you get a poor response from the court - don't worry. Post back on here and hopefully we can advise further on what you could do to rectify any problems. :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

You should be my pyscho-therapist - so calm and collecting. My eyes are popping out of my head with stress on discovery with this dilemma.

Many thanks and I will be back at 10.10 after the courts open?

Best of luck - but please try not to stress too much until you've spoken with the court. :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Hello

How far down the line of getting back your charges are you? You have a lot of help here, so don't worry.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Very close however, I oversaw that the court accepted my directions in which I had to send in the info to the court and the bank stage, so I am now at a critical stage, having missed the deadlines by about a month???

No need to feel unintelligent at all - it's difficult to understand when you first read it. At the end of the day, we're none of us Barristers or Judges - we're ordinary people trying to reclaim money that's rightfully ours!

To start with, for each claim you have, your court bundle should contain:

- correspondence relating to your claim (e.g., copies of all communication between you and the bank relating to the claim)

- your schedule of charges

- copies of all bank statements that have charges on them

- other information included in the court bundle (click on the appropriate links to download information where suggested)

- terms and conditions (preferably from the year you opened your account - latest ones if you don't have these)

- statement of evidence (plus any cases that this refers to)

Try not to worry too much about this - once you've contacted the court tomorrow and started threads in the HSBC and Lloyds forums you'll get all the support necessary to put your bundle(s) together. :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

OK I now need some urgent help with this court bundle, although I am submitting late the court helper said do is as soon as possible, then I will have to explain to the judge.

My hearing is very very soon. How do I put this court bundle together, do I just copy or do I need to add or take out anything.

Please help anyone out there if you know and can spoon feed me to completion

Hi

I have a thread of JG69 Court Bundle, but am desperate to get it to the courts by the end of the working day and it feels like a mine field of information.

What am I suppose to send in, do I just print the document out? I have also been mis-sold a side product for a loan, been recently charged at 540% per annum on one of my accounts, (equiv. to £200 per month on a £400 overdraft) and with the other bank, they changed my account so they would be able to charge on it without notification and I had a deal with Lloyds TSB with my credit card to have a deal at 5.9% for the life of the balance transfer and that has been changed to 14.9% without any notification.

I need Help - urgently please.

Hi again jg,

If you have a look at the post I made above (#4) it explains what you'll need to put into each bundle.

You really should start two new threads now as I advised on your first thread; one in the HSBC forum and one in LLoyds. It's difficult to advise exactly what to put into each court bundle as each bundle differs slightly according to which statement of evidence to use, terms & conditions to include, etc.

To get the full advice you require - look once again at post number 4, read the link I gave you on your first thread (Got a court date - a guide to the later stages) thoroughly and then start two new threads as stated above. You'll also find this useful for putting the court bundle together for your HSBC claim http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies.html#post904258

Best of luck :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Here are the links to the forums you need

Lloyds

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/

HSBC

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/

Everything you need is provided in Hedgeys posts.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .