Notice of Judgment Rejected

tabby123
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6068 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I've been happily following the wonderful step by step guides and doing okay without any further help. I've received this letter on the 3rd August;

Notice of Judgment Rejected

Your request for judgment on this claim has been rejected for the following reason:

A bar on judgment/enforcement is in place - contact CCBC

Thats all it says.

I dont even know who CCBC is to contact them?! Has anyone got any advice, i would really appreciate it. Thanks:???:

Hi Tabby,

Did you apply for Judgement hoping Barclays didn't file their Defence on time.

May be they slipped in a Defence at the last minute.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi Tabby,

Did you apply for Judgement hoping Barclays didn't file their Defence on time.

May be they slipped in a Defence at the last minute.

Slick

Hi Slick,

Thanks for the reply. Yes i applied for judgment as the woman at moneyclaim told me their defense should have been filed the day before, this must be what happened then the sly bas***ds! :evil::p

Whats the next step now?

Thanks for your help

The case should be passed on to your local County Court who will contact you.

You may be asked for POC

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

........and SOC if Judge thinks it nec'y. And they'll tell you if case is being Stayed.

• 2 weeks later...
........and SOC if Judge thinks it nec'y. And they'll tell you if case is being Stayed.

Thanks for this. I've received a letter on the 22 August;

General Form of Judgment or Order

IT IS ORDERED THAT:

1. This claim be stayed until determination of the proccedings in the High Court

2. Liberty to wither party to apply on notice under CPR 23 to lift the stay.

3. The hearing of any application to lift the stay be reserved to District Judge Dudley and will be heard at Southend County Court.

Can any one advise me what happens next? Thanks

Hi Tabby,

Your case has been stayed but you can apply to have Stay lifted.

See here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay-updated.html#post1046820

I have not heard of any successes with this unless your about to leave the Country!

There is a thread that I'll come back with shortly that's worth a look - it gets quite heavy and you may prefer to await the outcome of the OFT case.

Slick

Tabby,

Here's the link - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/85201-stonedecroze-halifax-2-a-30.html#post1097494

I'd make yourself a big mug of coffee first. There's a lot to read but v interesting to see how much effort and knowledge is going into this attempt.

Slick