Need Some Help, Thank you.

Pav Singh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6512 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, excellent website keep the good work up. I have a fews question before i go ahead, trying to get some money back. At present I am with barclays bank, the charges that I have acquired a number of times has be for going over my over draft limt and the bank is charging me £30 every time. First can i get back some of this money and have would I go about it. And the second can i get back the money (going over the over draft limit) they have charged me for the past years. If so can you please point me in the right direction. Thank you for your help.

Pav

Hi Pav,

Yes, you can get these charges back. Read the FAQs on this site and as many threads as you can. All the info is here and you will find lots of fine people who have been there and done it. Go to the bank templates section, which has all the letters you are going to need. The DPA letter is where you start but before doing so you need to famiarise yourself with the process. Good luck with it!

Paul