DSAR wording for 6 years+

johans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

to save time and the usual bullsh!t delaying tactics by the banks Data controllers, would it be worth qualifying the innitial request with a warning that failure to comply would, amongst other things, result in their data controller being summonsed on oath to swear they have not got the full account information on file to give?

or should i wait for the inevitable and consider it is only their own 40 day limit they would be wasting?

i am about to request the last 19 years worth!

no offence ben, i have already gone down that route with abbey, on my mrs`s behalf and got the general runaround and incomplete set. i am wondering how to approach the the dsar for the full history beyond the standard 6 years!

Johans

a few people have had success, on my thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/85798-gazza01-nationwide-reply-1st.html

I have managed to get back till October 1998, account started in 1987 and I'm in the process of pressuring them for the rest. We will see what Twaddle-dumb come up with. There is written evidence they have account details going back to 1996 at least on microfiche, I expect way way before that.

Don't give up is the key. I might have missed the chance of getting a payout earlier by not hurrying, but when you do hurry you make mistakes. I have no intention of letting Twaddle-dumb off that easily.

Keep the faith, you are in the right - they are in the wrong. Good luck.

Laters

thanks Gazza, i`m throwing this open to see if anyone has threatened to summon the data controller to swear an oath that nationwide do not have the requested info on any file!

far be it form me to accuse our finest banking institutions of lying or being economical with the truth:roll: but experience with shABBEY has left me very cynical considering they were only prepared to send us the last 3 years untill threatened with non compliance action!:evil: