HFO / Turnbull Rutherford

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5637 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am looking for some advice to end my dealings with them.

I had some issues with an old bank account that ended up in there hands. I agreed a figure last april and paid it in 2 instalments. They sent me no confirmation or recipts even when I asked. Six months later they start chasing for more money and claim no agreement was made, or now they say that then figure was higher than agreed. No notes on system. They keep calling, and I am getting fed up with the calls. They have an old address which I can pick mail up from. What can I say or send that will stop them from calling?

Hi and welcome,

know exactly how you feel been dealing with them for my son.

have a good read at the FAQs

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faq.php

If you start a new thread in the DCA forum, same as above, you will get all the help and support there,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/#debt-action-group

hope this helps good luck

• 1 year later...

Things went quiet for ages and I heard nothing for months. Then started getting snotty calls from India and told them what I have done, what I expected from them and that I would be complaining to FSO. Have spoken with someone at FSO and was about to send a final demand letter. Out of the Blue a document has come, looks like the CCA, its over 12 months after I asked for it. What so I do? I still may complain, but can anyone give me advice on the SAR's thing and any other advice?

You say this is a bank account? which isnlt covered by a cca request.

You can send an SAR to see if maybe there are any charges on the account that can be reclaimed and any notes relating to your agreement with them.

Subject Access Request - Consumer Wiki

Idax

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

ok if you check it against this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/105315-my-agreement-enforceable-useful.html

if they have sent you an enforceable agreemt then you can still send the SAR to see if there any charges you can relacim to offset against the balance or clear it

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

firstly write to hfo with a letter called harrasment letter in the facts and questions secondly also send them a letter informing them of their breack of your cca request

also report the breach of your cca to the FSA AND THE ICO

then sit back and await their reply

make sure all posts to them is sent by rgistered post and also that they are sent to the directors of the companies holding them ultimately responsible for any breach

patrickq1