Halifax Chill Out Thread.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5289 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Personally I reckon stone should get em both more than shorts, it's about time he got em a full set of clothes!! lol

OMG !!! Ja-de I dare not give them more clothes. never be able to find them when they sneak off. Its a lot easier asking if people have seen a couple of old geezers in their skiddiies than have you seen a couple of old guys?

ShowLetter.gif

ShowLetter.gif everybody HAS seen a couple of old guys

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mum" and Tills are away on CAG Meets;) - full SP on Monday (according to them) and they will be doing a naughty diary on what they've been up to!:D

A naughty diary eh, can't wait for that, hehehe

Never mind red, you'll be able to catch up after the weekend, catch you later.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ShowLetter.gif

ShowLetter.gif

Poor dad & uncle Sid, having to go around in just their boxer shorts.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

winter-146.gif

nice of you to knit them a scarf, can you do one for me whilst you at it?

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

1072.gif

I meant to say whilst you are knitting, laugh_13.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Any except pink will do thanks Bo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Sounds good to me. Mum wouldn`t send me into the naughty corner, you just wait and see

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

azeb.gif

nite nite Bo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Tilly don`t scare me..............................................................................

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

....................... much !!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

OMG stone, you been causing trouble.....................................again? lol

Am I glad I'm not you hehehe.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

praying-angel.GIF

I really have no idea what you mean Ja-de

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

praying-angel.GIF

I really have no idea what you mean Ja-de

Yeah rightmuttley.gif

• Haha 1

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ever since I was little, it has always made me wonder "how the hell Andy Capp can see from under his flat-cap" pmsl

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SSL AND TILLY,S ROAD TRIP DIARY

Day 1

Tilly sets of to train station good start gets stuck in traffic

train due 8.53 gets to station no were to park gets thrown

out of car whooooosh .train delayed by 35 minutes grrrrr

arrives at preston no sign of ssl meantime get approached

by little man wnats his photo taken with phoneboxes:eek: here

we go i thinks :rolleyes: ssl eventually turns up we drive to blackpool

to meet dads nephew and had a really lovely afternoon chatting in the pub and was really nice to put a face to the name stone it was a pleasure meeting you from there we

went to balderstone near clitherow to meet bo and yes you guessed it the sat nav lied:rolleyes: erm we passed bo and could,nt find british aerospace like it was,nt big enough so up and down round in circles we go found it eventually lol hmm couldnt find door to pub:eek: finally find our way in and find bo

waiting with 3 drinks lined up on the bar pmsl myself ssl and

bo hit it of straight away so bo you are no longer grounded

we lost track of time 12 am in fact headed back to blackpool

to hotel only to find doors locked:o so no were to stay we were walking the streets looking for a hotel that was still open but nooooooooooo they were all shut or fully booked for

tinsel and turkey finally find one at 1.15 omg the frigging beds had springs poking out lmao finally go to bed at 2.30 after nagging.

SSL AND TILLY,S ROAD TRIP DIARY

Day 1

Tilly sets of to train station good start gets stuck in traffic

train due 8.53 gets to station no were to park gets thrown

out of car whooooosh .train delayed by 35 minutes grrrrr

arrives at preston no sign of ssl meantime get approached

by little man wnats his photo taken with phoneboxes:eek: here

we go i thinks :rolleyes: ssl eventually turns up we drive to blackpool

to meet dads nephew and had a really lovely afternoon chatting in the pub and was really nice to put a face to the name stone it was a pleasure meeting you from there we

went to balderstone near clitherow to meet bo and yes you guessed it the sat nav lied:rolleyes: erm we passed bo and could,nt find british aerospace like it was,nt big enough so up and down round in circles we go found it eventually lol hmm couldnt find door to pub:eek: finally find our way in and find bo

waiting with 3 drinks lined up on the bar pmsl myself ssl and

bo hit it of straight away so bo you are no longer grounded

we lost track of time 12 am in fact headed back to blackpool

to hotel only to find doors locked:o so no were to stay we were walking the streets looking for a hotel that was still open but nooooooooooo they were all shut or fully booked for

tinsel and turkey finally find one at 1.15 omg the frigging beds had springs poking out lmao finally go to bed at 2.30 after nagging.

Hee hee hee Tilly - did you oblige the "little man"? Bo is *intrigued*:o