i can't get all of my N1 form printed off - help please ASAP

seen the light
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

what a day im having

my current technical issue is....

Ive downloaded a pdf N1 and typed in the new Particulrs of Claim , but when i "print" it only prints up to point 7 of the 18 points listed. i can see them when I scroll up and down the document but can't get them to print off. I am happy to give my email address or mobile number to anyone that can help, ive spent hours on it now.

kind regards

stl:mad:

Thanks michael

my problem i can't get all the info ive spent the last 1.5 hours typing into the N1 to actually print on the N1, i only have basic pc skills , i can see the type i have inputted when i scroll up nad down on the N1 but can't get it to print out. will i need to retype it again on a seperate sheet

thanks for your reply , im really frustrated iv spent in exceess of 4 hors now trying to print the b****y think

regards

stl

will i need to retype it again on a seperate sheet

On the N1 highlight the POC's (left click and hold at the beginning and scroll to the end) Then press Ctrl +C (copy). Open a word processor and press Ctrl + V (paste). You can then make any adjustments (heading and statement of truth) before printing out on a separate sheet.