Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4849 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Howdy all

fairly au faite with bank claims and I've been paid off by Coop cards with little or no hassle

got statements from Citi this week after waiting for ages, been a bit of a back boiler one for me

anyhow, not awfully encouraged by skimming the other citi threads, I take it they're awkward?

erm, I can claim the entire charge be it £25 or £12 i take it? I've seen a few threads where people seem to be claiming the difference between £12 and whatever the charge is

and can I claim the £5 for cash advances? that seems disproportionate to me

just about to wade through the statements

oh and do you credit card people routinely claim contractual interest?

thanks

Hiya Hippo, you following me about ha ha

hope you got your boxing gloves on and prepare to fight citi all the way,

there are some great people on the citi site who will give you excellent advise on how to fight the citi lawyers, best of luck with this one, im still watching you other threads so will add this one to my list, god is there no escape from the hippo, from this old salt!!! :D

erm yes, I did groan when I saw you on here as well

grand total of £100 odd with everything claimed, minus interest so perhaps not the one for too much effort, ah well, it might be good fun once the others are resolved/stayed

:eek: groaned hippo,:D thought this old salt brought sunshine to your day:p ha ha. anyway you'l find with citi they dont treat all claimants the same, some they pay, some they fight to the death, have a read of megans thread, they paid her yet defending her hubby's, i was in court with them a couple of weeks ago and my claim was stayed, they had a agency solicitor there to defend for the vastly sum of £596, yet they are settling other claims for more than that, they are well known for dragging claims out as long as possible..Gc

Citi seem to defend stuff on the basis of cost, so as yours is a relatively small claim they will likely settle. Albeit take you near to the hearing before they do this.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.

You never know with Citi, it's their own perogative whether to settle or not.

Albeit i'm pretty sure I rememberred Citi's costs being mentioned as in the region of £300 to defend a claim.

Cash advance fee's, dont think these are claimable as don't think they'd qualify under the Unfair Terms Act etc. as a penalty charge.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.