Jump to content



style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I need someone's help again. I have reported CSL to the OFT, and i have been told that they cant actually help individual cases, but to get in touch with Consumer Direct. The problem is when i've gone onto the Consumer Direct web site, there is nothing on the site to report a DCA. CSL are also now in default as i requested a CCA on the 24th May. I have also recently sent CSL a letter quoting the Harassement Act 1970, and the Telegraphy Act 1949, due to the constant stream of letters and phone calls from them.


Lo and behold i received a letter today to say they will now get a copy of my credit agreement from Barclaycard as soon as possible. But can they do this now seeing as they are now in default. And who do i now report them to?




Link to post
Share on other sites

Hold fire on reporting them to anyone until they are well and truly in default of the 12+month AND start demanding money again.


Then your firts point of contact is Consumer Direct, who will pass your complaint to TS for action.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...