B.T telling lies to get new contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya i am having a bit of trouble with bt they rung last week asking me to renew my broadband for 12 months i said maybe not cos there are better offers out there so the guy replied that he could knock 2 quid amonth off the bill i said don't push the boat out mate l.o.l he then offered me a wireless prrinter as well f.o.c so i said yea ok then he promised it would be here in 48 hours but when it never came i rung b.t and they told me there is no such offer and you are in the new contract now so its gonna take 2 weeks to investigate this b4 we can cancel the contract i am fuming what can i do anyone?

They phoned me last week and offered to drop my monthly bill by £2 as I'm due for renewal. i said no thanks I want my MAC code woman said she couldn't do this but to ring customer services. When I rang them to get my code they asked why I wanted it so I told them their service was c**p and their customer service was even worse so he asked if I had technical difficulties. so i told him I was fed up with being cut of so many times a day and the wireless being no good so he offered a reduced monthly rate.........i said no ta. Then he ofered me a new hub ........... I said no ta. THEN he offered me 6 months free ......... I said your having a laugh now (wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them!).

Eventually got my code and I can't wait to be rid of them.