i just won my fees with the ulster bank

Guest clayton stewart

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5151 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest clayton stewart

hi all, after a long journey, i have managed to reclaim my fees back for my personal account from the Ulster Bank,

and its all thanks to Fiona(my friend) who directed me to this site.

i must say though, that as a word of warning, please make sure if you have more than one account with the bank in question that you be ready for the headaches that will come from the process.

i recieved a letter last wednesday, which offered settlement of the amount i requested,

i confirmed my acceptance on friday,

on monday, my online services where stopped, reason quoted, " A mark is on your account, due to an un authorised overdraft"

my account has been in an out of overdraft many times, this is the first that they have stopped a service on the account,

i phoned up head office, who said this was not standard procedure, and reopened my services, then my branch closed them again.

on wednesday, i contacted the branch, who informed me that the refunded amount of 1624.oo pounds had been returned to the account,

when i tried to withdraw the funds via an atm, the card was retained and no funds issued,

i went to the nearest branch, who informed me that my account had been suspended, due to the account and other business account being overdrawn,

no corresspondance was recieved to indicate this.

i was told that the funds would only be available from my branch on thursday(today)

when i went into the branch today, they refused to give me the funds, with the excuse that both my accounts are suspended, and rest with the recovery team in belfast,

i phoned this team , who now inform me that they will be deducting the amount i owe on my business overdraft, before returning any money to me.

they say that the refund is no longer in my account as it is suspended, and this will all take until tomorrow to be resolved,

i am to phone them tomorrow, the result to be that i will be allowed to call into the branch to reclaim the monies minus that which is taken for the business overdraft.

somehow i dont think this will be resolved by tomorrow.

so just to warn you all, make sure you are aware that they dont make it easy, and DO offset your account against monies owed to them on other accounts.

i will of course be claiming all the fees from my business account anyway.

hope this is of some help

thanks all for your help

clayton

Well done, Clayton.

Thanks for the info.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Hi there. I have successfully claimed money back from cap one, halifax and birminham midshires, however i now want to go after ulster bank. is the procedure exactly the same?

And well done!!!

BIRMINGHAM MIDSHIRES

1/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

HALIFAX

7/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

CAPITAL ONE

5/10/06 SETTLED IN FULL

NatWest

7/09/06 SETTLED IN FULL

ULSTER BANK

8/8/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

28/09/06 Prelim sent