14 days have past and i still have no money in my account

killergibbo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well after signing atleast 2 acceptence forms for my overdraft charge's i still do not have my money....the amount was for £430 not alot and they seem not to bothered about paying it into my account.after sending them a email this is some of what i got..

Further to your query, I confirm that we have received the signed acceptance form on 24 July 2007.

As advised, please note that the refund will be credited to your account within 14 days following receipt of the form.

I trust this clarifies matters.

Yours sincerely

Heidi Daniels

Manager Customer Credit Services

.....well as you can see its the 16th of august now and i still have no funds in my account i have called them and they said it slipped though and are just sorting it out now but i know that rubbish...problem is am in my army training and ive had to come home on 9 days sick leave due to a chest infection and to sort my banking problems out!! anyways i emailed heidi again after i dint get the funds after the 14 days and she said this

Thank you for your e-message dated 13 August 2007.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the continued delay and for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

After reviewing our records, I confirm that your query is currently being dealt by the relevant department.

Please be informed that I have passed your comments on to my colleagues at the relevant department who is currently dealing with your case.

May I assure you that you will be contacted once the matter has been resolved.

In the meantime, your patience is much appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Heidi Daniels

Manager Customer Credit Services

........what do you guys think i sud do....i first started trying to get my money back at the end of march.this is taking to long

My 14days ran out on the 10th, phoned up when I saw the money wasn't in my account and was told about the 'new letter'. recieved it, signed it, sent it. Phoned again on wednesday was told they had recieved the acceptance and money would be in my account friday or saturday at the latest.

Well it's saturday and still no money!

Now as far as I am concerned I have been lied to by HSBC on 3 occasions now and on 2 occasions they have refused to homour legally binding agreements between HSBC and customer!

My patience with HSBC is over, I will be writting to the OFT, FOA and FSA regarding their lies and refusal to refund the money!

As I say, my pacience is gone. HSBC have had since the 27th July (recieved my 1st acceptance form) to transfer this money, yet still they offer nothing but excuses why it hasn't happened.,

I believe they have no intention of doing this and are hoping to wait for the High Court ruling!

They have made an agreement with you and they must honour it! Contact them 1 more time and tell them that if the money is not with you by the end of buisness on monday you will be taking legal action to rcover it.

I am not sure but I would think you could treat this as an outstanding debt, as such you may be able to sell the debt to a DCA and let them collect the money from them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the Consumer Forums

Free advice and support to to solve your consumer problems.

You will soon discover what a friendly place this is and get lots of hints about standing up to consumer bullies or dealing with other consumer rights.

Which guide to the Sale Of Goods Act

New advice guide explains credit card rights

Help the CAG!!

Make a donation

ARE YOU A VICTIM OF COWBOY BUILDERS?

Has your RBS account been transferred to Santander?

Forum rules. Please read these before posting

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE CAG LIBRARY!! IT HAS LOADS OF USEFUL STUFF IN THERE. CLICK HERE

thinks Freaky is right and you could also send copies of all the letters to the OFT........ REMEMBER THEY ARE IN A 2MOTH PROBATION PERIOD. ANY VIOLATIONS AND MISCONDUCT MAY WELL RESULT INT HE WAIVER BEING REVOKED...........

THE MORE PPL WHO SEND IN COMPLAINTS ABOUT HTIS FORM OF CONDUCT THE BETTER...........:):)

KILLER YOU ARE LUCKY MINE HAS BEEN ONGOING SINCE JAN AND HAVE NO OFFER AND HAVE A STAYED REMOVAL HEARING SET FOR OCT..............LOL

rockin all over the world