Judgment obtained against HSBC

hopeless1234
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6088 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I could not resist this letter to HSBC following my obtaining Judgment.

Dear Sir

County Court Judgment

I refer to the County Court Judgment that Her Majesty’s Courts have awarded in my favour, against HSBC bank which to date remains unsatisfied.

Unless I receive full payment, by cheque within the next 7 days to the above address then I will such take action, as I deem necessary, to recover these monies from you together with further costs. Such action will be taken without further notice to you and subject to their legality at this time will include the following.

- A petition for Bankruptcy or Winding up.

- Complaints to the appropriate authority including bank Officers’ and Directors respective professional bodies, asking that they investigate.

- Requesting that you attend court to discuss your financial means.

- Turning up at your place of business and causing you embarrassment.

- Applications to the appropriate authority for your banking licence to be revoked.

- Enforcement through bailiff action at your place of business during working hours.

- Placing a charging order against your assets.

Such action may make it difficult for your organisation to obtain credit.

Subject to my normal credit scoring procedures and an arrangement fee of £100 + interest, then I may be prepared to accept instalment payments.

Throughout this whole process and despite my efforts to resolve it in a fair and professional manner you have treatment my claim with complete contempt and attempted to bully and intimidate me in to dropping my action.

However, if you are experiencing financial difficulties through for example unexpected Job Loss or Severe Illness or unavoidable family problems then please contact me, and ostensibly I will promise to assist however I in reality will find a way of extorting further money from you.

I will call you late at night, at home, on your mobile phone and request that you make immediate deposits whilst at the same time doubling the interest rate and charges applied, as per my terms and conditions, which you have never seen, and are subject to my unilateral alteration without notice to you. Alternatively you can contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau, whereupon you may find people very willing to immediately settle Out of Court their grievances with the bank.

I have charged you a further £35 for the service provided of writing this letter and unless this is also paid within the next 10 days then I shall make a further claim via the County Court in respect of these losses that you have caused me.

I hope this makes the position clear, however to assist you further I enclose the literature “the Theft Act 1978” and “County Courts – Paying Your Judgment” You can telephone me to confirm my safe receipt of these funds, my telephone number is “The Worlds Local Bank, Bangalore, 666”

I look forward to receiving the sum of £616.24 by return, being the amount of the outstanding Court Judgment plus the £35 costs for my service in writing this letter.

Remember, I am here to help.

Yours faithfully

hi hopeless.. i to have judgement today due to non compliance... should imagine they will want to pay up asap... a bank with CCJ against their name.. what a farce... makes it all worth while!!!

thcongratulations-1.gif

debbie xxx

Yes,

I have three claims against HSBC.

1) Being heard in local county court in a couple of weeks time.(Personal account)

2) Business account - defended and stayed (via money claim online)

3) Business Account - initially defended, no docs provided by other side, I got fobbed off once too often and so I requested and obtained Judgment. I have notified the bank of my judgment but got fobbed off againhence my sarcastic letter. I hope they don't apply for it to be overturned however I believe I will have a strong argument against this happening. (they cannot say they weren't aware, plenty of time to defend etc).

I would love to send the Baliffs in not only to get my money but also for the morale boost this might give..