BLS No CCA but still demanding payment

poker_mad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

cool

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 9 months later...

Any update on this PM??

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi poker_mad,

I have been following anything to do with BLS and SCM as I am going through the same thing. However I don't know if i have the stomach for it! Bls keep phoning me and i have sent letters off but they can not produce the original agreement. SCM sent me a letter basically saying that they will issue court proceedings against me if I don't pay the balnce within 7 days (that was on 2nd Aug) They left a message with my hubby and said they would be phoning tomorrow. I don't know whether to just offer them a small monthly payment or just hang it out but I don't think I have the 'balls' I really don't want to go to court. :( Nice result by the way

Hi poker_mad,

I have been following anything to do with BLS and SCM as I am going through the same thing. However I don't know if i have the stomach for it! Bls keep phoning me and i have sent letters off but they can not produce the original agreement. SCM sent me a letter basically saying that they will issue court proceedings against me if I don't pay the balnce within 7 days (that was on 2nd Aug) They left a message with my hubby and said they would be phoning tomorrow. I don't know whether to just offer them a small monthly payment or just hang it out but I don't think I have the 'balls' I really don't want to go to court. :( Nice result by the way

court with no paperwork? dont think so!

post office WON 12/11/06

abbey.LBA sent 30/10/06.MCOL claim submitted 8/11/06.allocation questionnaire sent 16/12/06.schedule of charges sent 16/12/06.WON

2nd abbey claim SAR sent 3/1/07.WON.complaint letter sent 18/1/08

alliance and Leicester.WON

Never speak to DCA's on the phone. Refuse to answer security questions and keep repeating 'in writing only please' until they give up and go away.

They may take you to court in the hope that you don't bother to respond and they get judgement by default, however if they have no paperwork it is easy to defend and they will almost certainly discontinue immediately.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

• 1 month later...

Hi, after what seems quite a long silence regarding BLS I received this letter from Moorcroft Debt Recovery Limited. I would really appreciate some advice on my next move as I am getting a wee bit scared with the words pre court and intended litigation. I would also say that there is PPI in this loan but looking back I did not ever want it (just thought I would mention it!)

Many thanks in advance

Moorcroft letter.jpg

Edited by weatherwitch

Moorcroft are no different to any other DCA - write one letter saying the account is in dispute and you will not enter into any further correspondence, then ignore them. As with the last lot, if they issue proceedings then it will be easy to defend.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All.:-)

I have an existing Lloyds loan being dealt with by BLS, it's under an agreed repayment plan being reviewed six monthly, i recently asked Lloyds for a statement of account and a copy of my agreement with them, i was told i could have the statement but that they probably wouldnt have the agreement, i took names times etc and that was on the 11/10/10 i got the statement of account but no evidence of an agreement. I was sent a letter a few days later from BLS for a random sum which to be honest looks like fees for not keeping to the proposed monthly agreement although i have so far!!! I am convinced i dont have a valid credit agreement for the loan and i also was informed by someone dealing with the loan that i have paid for PPI which i knew nothing about and was never offered the benefits of it when i was made redundant and my original repayments were scaled down.

I am up to my neck and starting to sink my debts are considerable i have no assets/rent my property have no pensions,savings or anything of real value. Do i fight the validity of the loan agreement as i think i have a strong case but dont want to go into too much detail on here, or do i file for bankruptcy. After my outgoings were paid last month i had £56.00 for the rest of the month for food,elec,petrol costs etc and im completely fed up with it, i was better off out of work which is a terrible thing to say but the truth nevertheless.:-(

Hi All.:-)

I have an existing Lloyds loan being dealt with by BLS, it's under an agreed repayment plan being reviewed six monthly, i recently asked Lloyds for a statement of account and a copy of my agreement with them, i was told i could have the statement but that they probably wouldnt have the agreement, i took names times etc and that was on the 11/10/10 i got the statement of account but no evidence of an agreement. I was sent a letter a few days later from BLS for a random sum which to be honest looks like fees for not keeping to the proposed monthly agreement although i have so far!!! I am convinced i dont have a valid credit agreement for the loan and i also was informed by someone dealing with the loan that i have paid for PPI which i knew nothing about and was never offered the benefits of it when i was made redundant and my original repayments were scaled down.

I am up to my neck and starting to sink my debts are considerable i have no assets/rent my property have no pensions,savings or anything of real value. Do i fight the validity of the loan agreement as i think i have a strong case but dont want to go into too much detail on here, or do i file for bankruptcy. After my outgoings were paid last month i had £56.00 for the rest of the month for food,elec,petrol costs etc and im completely fed up with it, i was better off out of work which is a terrible thing to say but the truth nevertheless.:-(

I suggest you pop along to your local CAB.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill