How to apply for a strike out??

j.barton1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, Just wondering how i can apply for a defence to be struck out due to non-compliance & or abuse of process?

See... http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/56153-hi-all.html

A&L have not complied with the courts directions and i have to attend another directions hearing in Oct or Dec and i am considering applying for a strike out. Any advise or ideas would be GREATLY appreciated

Jenny xx

I've done a quick letter, I've got a hearing at mercantile on 4th Oct, i'll take it then.

How does it look??

CASE NUMBER

For the attention of District Judge

I would like to respectfully ask for the defendants case to be struck out or dismissed.

I feel they have abused the court system repeatedly and failed with the requests of the court.

They have failed to attend the case management conference we had scheduled in June, giving me no opportunity to negotiate settlement, without following the correct procedures in place for them not to attend.

They also failed to comply with the judges directions given to them, which were to state why they felt the need not to attend the case management conference.

The defendant has had ample time to negotiate with me but have failed to respond to my numerous emails and the courts directions, on a matter that could have been settled months ago.

Respectfully,