Billybonkeye v Abbey

billybonkeye

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Whilst i have posted a few times before, i didnt want to burden anyone with questions, esp as there are now so many people wanting help.

My question today is about my court bundle which im about to send off, (court date in Sept at Uxbridge County Court) though of course it might now be postponed pending test case.

In my bundle i have all the stuff from the suggested links on this site, a spreadsheet of charges, copies of all correspondance. Is there anything else i need?

Read stuff about 'Particulars of Claim'? What exactly do people mean by this? and are people adding in newspaper/webpage articles, about succesful claims etc?

Any help much appreciated.

Good luck to all

Billy

Hi billy, the below link will give you up to date Particulars of Claim to write on yr N1 claim form but as for the rest of your questions, sorry cant help!!!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/107609-new-poc-n1-abbey.html

Bonnie ;)

OOPS!!! did u mean for your court bundle???? Sorry but thats the link for your N1 form, i apologise..... to much wine!!

Thanks Bonnie, too much wine at 5minutes to 6?? Starting late today then?

Another comment ive got, is that ive not been asked on my court order for witness statements, or any of the other things that people are mentioning might be requested by the court. My letter just asked that i submit "all documents on which i intend to rely" to the court at least 14 days before court date.

Why is mine different? Do i need all this extra stuff??

Billy

Thanks all, yeah ive got all the basic bundle stuff from the links here, just wondered if im missing anything as there are lots of posts that mention things that i havnt included.

Bonnie, no tales been told, just know by reputation ;)

Billy

• Like 1

Bonnie, no tales been told, just know by reputation ;)

Billy

OI YOU!!!!!! :mad: what reputation!!!!????????

I'll have u know im an innocent convent schoolgirl and i dont drink as much as they all think, im just naturally bubbly and vivacious????

I only drink when im awake................ and at home and etc....................

Only joking hun!!! ;):p:)

Bonnie