halifax charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6070 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

about ayear ago, halifax closed my current account while i was on holiday because i was overdrawn . but during a 5 years period , i paid them over £3000 in charges ... i do not have the statements anymore so cannot prove this .... to be honest, i don't know where to start because i'm new here ......PLEASE HELP

THNX

hi and welocme to cag please dont worry here you will get all the help and support you need along your way if you go to this link you can start your own thread in the halifax forum

Halifax Bank and Bank of Scotland

Example Step-By-Step Instructions

Guide To Reclaiming Bank Charges **##~~~~**##~~~~ Read This First !!

then have a read of these

Hi Badd53, welcome to CAG.

Before you start the process of getting your charges back, please have a thorough read of the FAQs (there’s a Step by Step guide here too). You should print both of these out to refer to, so as to avoid having to ask basic questions later. Our aim is to make you aware of your rights as a consumer, enabling you to fight back against unlawful bank, credit and store card charges. In the website you will find information on how you could get your money back

Then look at other threads in your bank’s forum, so as you know what you can expect to happen.

You need to spend 2 or 3 days gradually getting your head round everything. If you find a forum/thread/post of interest, save it in your Favourites, so as you can always find it easily.

There’s a lot to take in, but it’s time well spent and will ensure that you succeed in your claim without problems. Remember it’s not a race, don’t rush, just follow the guidelines one step at a time.

Take your time and have a good read around this site. Then come and join us in our forum. Here we can guide you every step of the way. Please remember, we are here to help you help your self.

When you feel confident that you understand the process and the various stages involved, start a new thread in your bank’s forum and post your progress and any questions there and you’ll get plenty of help.

If you any questions please do come to the forum and we will only be too happy to help you!

Please also understand that any advice that you receive is normally based on experience and expert advice should be sought if needed.

All the info to get you started is here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o.uk...se-read-these/

There are more links below to assist you get around the site.

Good luck

Ukaviator

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers