statements beyond 6 years?

trickytrish

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5147 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I've already claimed my 6 years charges back got them back in january:D

just wondered how you go about getting statements before oct 2000

1. Do I send another S.A.R stating from beggining of account to oct 2000

2. or just write to them and ask saying I've sent then a S.A.R with £10 payment way back in nov 2006 and could they send me the other statements, since before oct 2000!

How Likely am I to get them also? I've had this account from sometime in the 1980's :o not sure what year tho its that long ago now, I know I've had quite a lot of charges,

I've thought about claiming beyond 6 years for a while but just waiting to see if anyone else had and how far back they had got statements from and how far back they had claimed,

many thanks all :)

Im claiming back to 1996 from an old closed business account with the COOP, was fortunate enough to hoard all my statements, was just reading thread started by Glen vs Coop and he managed to get statements back 9 years, i believe this was for a coop credit card, but hey if they keep credit card information that long who's to say they dont hold account information as far back as then..Gc

thanks for that its allways worth a try,

doubt that I'll get statements from the 80's tho altho it would be nice if I did .lol

mind you having said that they dont send statements any more anyway after what I've read on here they just send you a list of charges etc,

methinks I'll send just another S.A.R

thanks again Groovycaz :)

Hi Trish

I recieved the Defence from the Coop solicitors which stated "The only records now held on the account are screen shot statements for the period 19/07/2000 until 10/07/2007," strange then that they previously offered a refund to Jan 2000, also the account was closed in August 2000 so 1 months screen shot statements showing, somehow I dont think so..Gc