BankFodder BankFodder

miavega

miavega vs barclaycard

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4548 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi wonder if someone can help me as I am very confused about what to do - I started my claim against barclaycard and went through all the hoops resulting in them crediting to my account the difference between the charges they imposed and the £12 OFT limit. They wrote saying they had done this and that unless I responded within 8 weeks they would close the case.

My query is do I continue persuing this with the big test case going on? It looks like others are but the other corporations I am chasing eg Natwest have written to me saying all is on hold til the case is heard but I've heard nothing from Barc.

Advice would be hugely gratefully recieved.....:p

NatWest Bank charges

01/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

06/10/06 Statements arrived

17/10/06 Prelim letter sent claiming £929

23/10/06 Bog off letter received

25/10/06 LBA sent

01/11/06 Second bog off letter received

MBNA Credit Card

17/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) + £10 cheque sent

26/10/06 Letter telling me they will respond by Nov 16th

Yes carry on with your claim.

They refunded me the difference between £38 and £12 too, I rejected it and am now filing my N1.