** Urgent All Mcol Claims Automatically Stayed**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5949 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

All claims issued via MCOL will be automatically stayed once a defence has been lodged.

If no defence is filed you can still go for judgment by default.

Further updates as we get them.

IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED CLAIMANTS FILE THROUGH THEIR LOCAL COURT USING N1.

To see how your local court is approaching stays follow this thread:

Find out here if your local court is staying claims

Hi

I have been to the Blackpool County Court today (15 Aug) My MCOL is due to be heard on Friday 17th, but the clark at court went off to see the Judge, as they were looking at ALL claims for bank charges this afternoon, she came back to can that all of them would be stayed.

Can we apply to have the stay lifted, or must we wait for the findings of the OFT case. My claim is with Yorkshire Bank, and they had submitted a standard defence.

Salsaboy

• 4 weeks later...

If your claim has been stayed by MCOL you can contact them to request that the case is transferred to your local court. If a request is received MCOL WILL transfer your claim.

Your local court may also order a stay which you may then, if you wish, make an application to lift the stay based on your individual circumstances.

There have been some successes with regards to lifting a stay but also many disappointments. You need to consider your own circumstances as to whether you feel it is appropriate for you to apply to have the stay lifted.

• 4 months later...