Is Your Case Going To Be Heard?

manicblonde
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6089 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Could anyone who has an ongoing Court Case for Bank charges that is DEFINITLY going to be heard by a court please post the Court, Date and Opposing bank information here?

If possible add you claim number as this may help all of us with claims that have been stayed when applying for them to be lifted!!

THANK YOU:D

hiya

ive got a case iin liverpool county court tomorrow at 2pm. I received a letter off dg solicitors last week telling me they were applying for a stay and basically saying its not worth me going and they'll keep my complaint on file and let me know what happens after the test case.

I then rang the court and was told all hearing would be going ahead.

Not sure whether dg thought i would just not turn up?

Ive just realised aswell i havent received a schedule/bundle from dg solicitors?

I sent a small bundle in to dg and the court 21 days ago but didnt receive anything from the defence. I asked court who said he couldnt see anything off them on file. Will this go in my favour?

HSBC's request for a stay on my claim at the final hearing last week was refused on hardship grounds. However, the judge gave them the opportunity to have the stay granted if they undertook not to debit any more charges or interest from my account at its present state of indebtedness until my case was resolved ie after the OFT case is sorted. They asked to be given a week to think about it - it didn't seem to be a situation they had faced previously. That week is up tomorrow morning at 10am.

Watch this space.

Donation made 12/02/07 just cos being here is the best displacement activity I've had in years

The most useful post on the whole CAG site - find what you are looking for A-Z! http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/69359-cant-find-what-youre.html

HSBC vs 7QZ49975(claim number)

Absolute waste of time!!!Why could they have not told me on the phone?Instead I had to take a day off work only to be told all cases were being stayed at Liverpool court. We asked if we could object to the stay. the judge stated that unless we could prove our individual case was different to everybody elses it would be pointless. I approached the judge after the hearing informing her I had heard nothing from the bank or DG Solicitors at all in the way of defence information and that they had not kept to their side of things - She took my letter and added it to my 'file' for future reference. The 'representative' was either completely stupid or purposely intent on giving false information about my claim in court ie An out of date schedule of charges and repeatedly changed the subject or diverted away from it when I asked why I had not been sent defence details prior to the case.

When I asked how long this will all take her answer was : The test case will happen early 2008, probably up to March. The Banks will appeal to the test case outcome where it will then be passed on to the House Of Lords. If this happens expect to wait until late next year.

I am gutted. I began this claim in february. 6 months on, loads of paperwork, nudge letters, no offers, £220 in court costs and nothing! The irony here is that I also handled a few other claims for friends & family and they have all been paid out!

ok ok can understand how you feel J my own case was stayed less than 24 hours before the hearing....... righ all you have to do is fill out an N244 and submit it asking for a hearing............ to have the stay set aside. this gives you time for us to help you prepare your arguements..............

I applied for mine on the 9th august my hearing was the 7th............. letter came in yesterday dated 15th hearing is set for Oct..........

Trust me I knwo the feelings.. but it is not yet a lost cause..........

Adding a letter to a fiel is totally different to filing a N244......... they have only 2 options if you do this and that is to removce the stay without the hearing or have a hearing.............

ALL IS NOT LOST ADN THIS IS THE COURTS WAY OF DETERING PPL FORM THE N244 ROUTE............

rockin all over the world