Crapquest Letter - Help Please?

lone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5159 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After many letters to CQ with great advice :-D from here I have received a letter from them stating that they cannot fullfil the CAA request and are returining the £1 PO back and sending the file back to Clydesdale Financial Services!!!:lol: :lol:

I've read alot on this matter..but am still confused..what does this mean?:confused:

Will the finance company start chasing me or will they 'sell' the debt on to another rogue like CP.:mad:

What should I do now?:confused:

All comments appreciated. Thanks in advance.

After many letters to CQ with great advice :-D from here I have received a letter from them stating that they cannot fullfil the CAA request and are returining the £1 PO back and sending the file back to Clydesdale Financial Services!!!:lol: :lol:

It means that they are unable to comply with a legal request... that the account remains in dispute... and they cannot legally pursue you for payment. Keep hold of that letter forever.

I've read alot on this matter..but am still confused..what does this mean?

If the account has not been sold, then Clydesdale may contact you themselves. However, the account is still in dispute through the CCA request to CQ and they will need to find it in order to have it re-enforced.

Will the finance company start chasing me or will they 'sell' the debt on to another rogue like CP.:mad:

You will have to wait on that one....

What should I do now?:confused:

Stop paying !

All comments appreciated. Thanks in advance.

:-)

Thanks P1 - SO THE FUTURE IS ORANGE....for the time being.

CURLYBEN...Thanks too.....I can wait..at least no letters from CP..that itself is good news.

You know guys, my case is a strange one..signed up with instructor college to become an driving instructor...I never set foot in the college, never paid a penny as yet, tried to get off the course but they wouldn't let me!! Clydesdale it appears now paid the monies to the college. I have written to all of them but none have so far tried to help. Crapquest is the 2nd rogue company to pursue me- the other Ruxburgh...realised straight away they couldn't do nothing so they gave up...

I still need help to get this milstone of me neck. Presently thinking of writing to Office of Fair Trading and the Financial Ombudsman.

To date I have written to the Instructor College for their complaints procedure..waiting. Clydesdale are not worth bothering with...their staff are complete morons....

Thanks for all your help.