The Reverend vs Bls collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6044 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Onto number 3 on list,again never really caused me much trouble,but done a few things that have distressed me a little,reading Diskmandaves adventures with this lot made me think.

Cca request sent,time to sit back and see what happen :)

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="7"][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="palegreen"][/COLOR][COLOR="darkorange"][/COLOR]Bless You,The Reverend[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"][/SIZE][/FONT]

Watching! winking0071.gif

Thought you might be :) Only good thing its not the biggest outstanding balance,so worth a chance to see what they come up with.

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="7"][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="palegreen"][/COLOR][COLOR="darkorange"][/COLOR]Bless You,The Reverend[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"][/SIZE][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...

Small update,well not really :) According to track and trace letter still not signed for,does anybody have a number to check cashing of postal orders ??

I phoned Royal Mail and was told you had to write in!

Now that sounds about right :rolleyes:

You could try phoning their helpline 08457 22 33 44. I did have a number for checking if PO's have been cashed but I'm afraid I can't find it.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

You could try phoning their helpline 08457 22 33 44. I did have a number for checking if PO's have been cashed but I'm afraid I can't find it.

Thanks Rory,will do m8 :)

When I phoned up they insisted there was no number and no internet trace you could use. I questioned this again and again. They said I had to write. It is possible they talk out of their backsides I suppose. Post back if you have any success!

What sort of world do you want your kids to grow up in?

When I phoned up they insisted there was no number and no internet trace you could use. I questioned this again and again. They said I had to write. It is possible they talk out of their backsides I suppose.

Pmsl :D Happen your right renegotiation :)

Will give that number a go and see what happens,no great rush at mo.

Still showing as not reached our friends in Oxford,anybody have any ideas of best course of action to take now ??still not sure if they banked P Order as yet :mad:

Remember sometimes these letters don't show up on the RM site.

There is a number you can call to see if they have cashed the PO, try enquires on the RM site for starters.

Either way the clock is still ticking.

Remember courts DON'T send mail recorded and they assume that papers are served after 2 days via first class.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Remember sometimes these letters don't show up on the RM site.

There is a number you can call to see if they have cashed the PO, try enquires on the RM site for starters.

Either way the clock is still ticking.

Remember courts DON'T send mail recorded and they assume that papers are served after 2 days via first class.

Thanks Cb good points,will leave till monday and see what i can find out via Post Office.

Still no response from Bls,so im gonna have to assume the recorded delivery letter i sent,for some strange reason has not got to Oxford :mad:

Been into local Post Office today and picked up claim form after speaking to postmaster.

I have heard a rumour that BLS Collections is no more......at least not in it's former structure. I must stress it is a rumour.

Lloyds are supposedly taking a more "sympathetic" approach toward those in debt and collections of all kinds are, or will be, dealt with by their own in-house collections in Brighton(?).

This is just a rumour I've heard. The more cynical would say it's just another strategy of damage limitation now that people are more switched on to the fact BLS and Lloyds are the same thing, and the bank charges reclaim campaign has potentially nasty consequences for Lloyds/BLS in it's present form.

Your letter may have gone to Southampton??

Does anyone know if BLS is/will be 'on the back foot' ?? Preparations for a possible defeat in the court case, perhaps??

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

I have heard a rumour that BLS Collections is no more......at least not in it's former structure. I must stress it is a rumour.

Lloyds are supposedly taking a more "sympathetic" approach toward those in debt and collections of all kinds are, or will be, dealt with by their own in-house collections in Southampton(?).

This is just a rumour I've heard. The more cynical would say it's just another strategy of damage limitation now that people are more switched on to the fact BLS and Lloyds are the same thing, and the bank charges reclaim campaign has potentially nasty consequences for Lloyds/BLS in it's present form.

Your letter may have gone to Southampton??

Does anyone know if BLS is/will be 'on the back foot' ?? Preparations for a possible defeat in the court case, perhaps??

DB, we wrote a letter of complaint to TSB on 15th August, received by them on 16th. We enclosed an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request, and 3 CCA requests, with the accompanying cheques. We have been messed about right royally by the TSB - particularly with our old current account overdraft, and the complaint (from me) pulled no punches.

On 23rd August we got a reply from a Customer Service Officer at the LTSB Customer Service Recovery Centre, addressed to hubby, beginning:

"I am just writing to let you know that we've received your complaint and to say how sorry I am to learn that you're unhappy with us.

You have my assurance that we will investigate the concerns..."

Since then, no communication from them at all. They haven't cashed any of the cheques.

Reflections of the 'sympathetic approach' perhaps? I hope so. I'm very paranoid these days though...

We will not be intimidated.

'The pen is mightier than the sword'.

Petition to Outlaw Debt Sale and Purchase

- can't read/post much as eye strain's v.bad.

VIVA CAG!!! :)

:)

Quite possibly............ I'm getting confused between Brighton and Southampton but it's somewhere.......

Pssssst Danny, it's Andover not Southampton ;)

Close same county and on the same motorway.

Either way guys it never made anywhere in Hampshire :)