bowkett v Abbey National

bowkett
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6307 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think I may have just won!! Inga has called to say they still havent found my file but have got my bundle from DLA and are aware that the court hearing is on Monday. I did fax Inga my documents during the christmas break so she new the figures but I mentioned that if settlement wasnt made before end of December that further costs would be added. Inga asked about these costs and I told her they were for my time and money spent on preparing my bundle, Inga said I wouldnt be allowed to claim for these as my claim was under 5K but that she wasnt going to argue and asked me how much I wanted!! Not wanting to be greedy I asked for £50 and she agreed and is sending my confirmation via email today! I am trying not to get too excited but

I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bowkett,

Well done!!!

I really hope that they now cough up and you can finish it :)

Nutty X

;) If I helped, then please click my scales ;)

My advice is only my opinion...

Please read the

FAQ's

Sign the Phil Whitmore petition:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/PAYUSBACK/

Abbey - £1600 - WON!!

Hi Bowkett,

WELL DONE!

Inga wrote to me to offer settlement but it is on a piece of plain paper with no return address or contact details! weird.

Would you mind giving me her email address please?

Many thanks

Anna

Well i'm just waiting for a court date now, Claiming back £3000.

Case was stayed as they said i did not include my statements (which i did) so hand delivered them to court on tuesday so now just sat with fingers crossed, Ian.

P.s getting really scared now what if i was the first to go to court and lose!!!!!!!!:(

Thanks Guys for the responses!! I have my money, got a deposit into the account today, although I did have to remind Inga that I would go ahead with the court hearing on Monday if the payment didnt appear. Not sure who is next, Tesco were easy but Abbey were very very hard, perhaps Lloyds TSB on my partners behalf. I have the statements so I am ready to go :p

Hi, yes I do still use it. Apart from in the early stages of my claim when they sent the standard letter which included the threat to close my account I have had no other threats. I did have a couple of other accounts ready to use just in case but at the end of the day it is a big hassle moving.