How long before my claime will be settled (Esure)

mymoney001
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6094 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We had a accident back in Feb when our 2 year old son marked the suite with a perm marker. Contacted insurance company (Esure) who took details and said they would send out a company to assese the damage and possibility of removing marks / repair. On the day the compnay rep came round and looked at the damage said it was not possible to remove the marks and took half a dozen photos and said we should hear from the insurance company in approx 7 days, if not give the claims dept a call. 7 days passed nothing from Esure so I cantacted the claims dept.

Esure said that they had recieved the information and they were only waitnig for me to find a new suite and submit the detials to them.

The following weekend we went out and found a replacement suite of similar structure and quality. Contacted Esure with the details, they then said that some of the evidence was not clear and that the rep would have to call around again to take some more photos. It turns out that they were sending some one around from a loss adjuster company. When he came a round he assesed the marking, questioned the ability of my children and how they are able to make these marking, i sure if my children were at home at the time he would have tried to interegate them.

He took several photos, i completed a statement of what happened and he left. That was 3 months ago since then I have contacted esure on several occasions only to be told

1. It has been settled and that you should be hearing from us soon.

2. your file cannot be located.

3. Your claim is being handle by another dept.

I have recently wrote to esure explaining the circumstances and that was 3 weeks ago and to date i have not recieved a reply, I still maintain my premiums with esure as i think if i take my business elsewhere this will be the opportunity for them to say that as I have cancelled the policy therefore the claim does not stand. Any advice anyone

Did you write to the customer relations address?

Esure should acknowledge complaints within 4 days ( as per their policy booklet) try going to next stage ( chief executives office) and explain you have had no reply as yet.