Footway parking ticket - please help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Not sure if anyone can help me, I have never had a parking ticket before.

Whilst in Hounslow working I received the following ticket

(62) Parked with 1 or more wheels on any part of an urban road other than a carriageway (footway parking).

I drive a works car and I am not the registered keeper, I checked with the business I was visiting about the parking restricitions around that area, I was not parked with any wheels on the footway, yet I got a ticket.

I want to appeal against this, but not being a person who is good with words, Can anyone help??

Many thanks

Well if i do nothing my company will get fined and there pass it on to me or duduct it from my wages which is unfair as the said offence never took place.there happy to let me contest it but as i've never had a ticket before i was looking for a template letter or some advice on what to write in it.

Well if i do nothing my company will get fined and there pass it on to me or duduct it from my wages which is unfair as the said offence never took place.there happy to let me contest it but as i've never had a ticket before i was looking for a template letter or some advice on what to write in it.

Try writing to the Council with a statement accepting liability as hirer of the vehicle. Request that they send all documentation to yourself.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

Well if i do nothing my company will get fined and there pass it on to me or duduct it from my wages

Notwithstanding DW190's advice, unless your employer has your written authority from you to make such deductions, they would be breaking the law to do so.

Notwithstanding DW190's advice, unless your employer has your written authority from you to make such deductions, they would be breaking the law to do so.

I have been trying to find that bit in the Statutes. Have you any pointers?

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

I have been trying to find that bit in the Statutes. Have you any pointers?

Employment Rights Act 1996, Section 13

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Im not so fussed about them taking money out of my wages as i am about getting a ticket for something i didn't do!! im just after some advice or a template letter i can send to Hounslow council arguing the ticket if anyone can help please get in touch,

• 2 months later...

Ask for photographic evidence of the offence.

GE MONEY - DEBENHAMS CARD

Settled in full after prelim :)

MBNA

Settled after LBA

however mistake made by me on contractual interest so going after the rest now

SETTLED IN FULL JAN 2007:)

MINT

Offer after prelim rejected

Settled in full after LBA:)

to go:

Barclays Bus Ac - to mcol

Barclays CC - to mcol