style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello nice to eventually get motivated enough to actually post something on here...anyway...here goes

Sent lettor of for S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) way back in april and received a nice wee letter about a week letter thanking me for my £10, which incidently I hadn't actually sent off...they had swiped it straight from my account apparently..anyway....

towards end of 40 day period, on 21/05/07, I received the "due to the high level of requests we are unable to comply" letter...Since the 40 days hadn't actually expired I kinda put it on back burner especially due to studying commitments/exams etc

Received another letter dated 11/07/07 stating same as above as well as giving me a dedicated phone number to call for updates...the number given is 0113 288 2726.

I tried to call a Wendy Melvin (Code Compliance Officer), mentioned in another thread but missed the office opening time...I will call her back tomorrow.

If anyone has any advice on where I go from here I would very much appreciate it....BTW I have also opened another account with anotrher bank just in case they play dirty and close my account, I'm not sure if CB/YB are doing this.

Hope everyone is well and I wish them every success in their claims against the biggies!!!!

You need to send a non-compliance letter to the bank. See the following link.......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

There are a number of options in this thread. Pick the one that matches your situation and send the appropriate letter.

See also, the following link which contains info plus particulars of claim (POC) to commence court proceedings against the bank for non-compliance.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

Hope this is of help.

Regards, Rooster.

• Haha 1

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....