Help -Abbey have requested Npton court a stay of my legal claim.

lisa11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Could someone please help me. Abbey have wriiten to me today advising that they have requested Npton court to stay all claims relating to unauthorised overdraft bank charges. This is just a standard template letter they have used once again . I am not claiming for overdraft charges, I am claiming for penalty charges for failed direct debits.

Shall I now write to Npton court advising of standard template letters used from abbey and re-advise the courts that my charges are penalty charges for direct debits not overdraft fees so i request that my claim should continue. Please help?

The letter also advises they will honor existing offers made - I rejected their offer.

Thankyou in advance for all the support recieved.

Hi Lisa, I'm going through N'Pton CC & recieved Abbeys standard letter on Thursday, regarding your question, I'm not sure if the test case is just regarding overdraft fees or all the penalty fees like 'cleared transaction' ect. it's bloody annoying as I've filed my bundle and was waiting for Abbey to cough up.... Oh well, looks like my scouting trip to Oz will have to wait untill next year:mad: