Help please-what now?

remus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, as 1st credit has passed me back to LTSB, as they could not produce an agreement,:D I need advice on LTSB collections.

I have had my token payment made via internet banking returned, which is forcing me to get in contact with them.

The letter I received from LTSB states the 0870 number to ring should I wish to discuss repayments.

Should I ring? or write referring to the payment plan by CAB prior to them passing me to 1st credit?

Don't want to rock the boat and say the wrong thing, as no doubt I will get passed to the next debt collector:| .

Any thoughts gratefully received:p

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.

If 1st credit can't provide an agreement, the chances are LTSB can't either.

DO NOT phone them - they will try everything to get money out of you whether you can afford it or not, and if they ring you just refuse to answer their security questions.

By 1st Credit failing to supply the agreement, the account is legally in dispute and it is unlawful for LTSB or anyone else to demand payment from you. LTSB should be aware of this. I know I've seen a suitable letter somewhere on this site, but can't remember where at the moment. Have a search around and see if you can find it, and in the meantime maybe one of the experts will come along and give you more advice.

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

Remus, just because they are the OC there is no reason not to CCA them as well.

After all you must ensure that what they are demanding is correct and lawful.

As ever everything in writing and NEVER call them.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Thank you reallymadwoman and curlyben:)

RMW, LTSB are obviously aware they cannot demand payment, but as the letter suggests, should I WISH:rolleyes: to discuss payment, I would have fallen in to the trap:mad: . will search ta.

Curlyben, will cca them, as the letter had no amount on, and I recently noticed that 1st credit had increased it by £400.

Slap hand reaching for the phone:p

LTSB court date 25/7/07

17/7/07 I WON I WON I WON!!!!:p :grin:

HSBC court date 11/9/07 (stayed)

CapOne lba 7/1/08-15/3/08 WON.

Citicards lba 14/1/08

Read Read and Read Some:razz: More

If I've been helpful in anyway please tip my scales:rolleyes:

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts.