Peep V natwest 2nd claim and in need!!!

peep

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5152 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya,

My last claim i won and got back all the charges plus interest on those charges and 8%. Very happy!

However for this claim things are slightly different and i have received an offer to refund all the charges on my accounts pre court but not the interest charged on my account.

I was wondering if someone can tell me if i can still continue as my account O/D is made up of £4000 in charges and interest solely and if they dont repay the interest i will be £1500 short.

I short if they had not applied the illegal charges i would not have had any interest to pay.

Please help

Peep xxx

Peep x

Bite me and i'll bite back....

Hi Peep,

When you say 'interest', do you mean overdraft interest? This is the only interest that you claim at this stage and you can't reclaim all of it, only the portion that's been applied due to charges sending you overdrawn/over your overdraft.

If you've calculated the interest correctly as above and you want it back, your only option at this moment in time is to file at court to pursue your claim.

Best of luck xx :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.