Swisstoni Vs MBNA

swisstoni

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5131 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All Again,

Been looking but I cannot find contact information where to send my S.A.R letter for a MBNA credit card. Can anybody help please???

Thanks In Advance

SwissT

THE VIEWS POSTED BY MYSELF ARE STRICTLY MY OWN OPINION AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON FOR LEGAL PURPOSES.

IF IN DOUBT, CONTACT A QUALIFIED LEGAL EXPERT

SWISSTONI

I sent my SAR request to the registered office at Stansfield House, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9QQ and received a response from the Customer Advocate Office, Chester Business Park, Chester CH4 9FB - hope this helps.

Thanks A Lot

SwissT

THE VIEWS POSTED BY MYSELF ARE STRICTLY MY OWN OPINION AND CANNOT BE RELIED ON FOR LEGAL PURPOSES.

SWISSTONI

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Following a successful claim with Lloyds, I'm now starting on the MBNA!!

So Far, S.A.R sent out 27th June, statements recieved after 38 days. Preliminary approach for repayment to be sent out in this evenings post.

I'll keep all posted as to how my claim develops

SwissT

SWISSTONI

Swiss Toni, claiming off MBNA, is like making love to a beautiful woman..............:D

** If you dont know the charachter Swiss toni, you wont get the joke :)**

Oh my Lord - you remember that without having watched it for years?

Don't mak'em like they used to.:p

Oh my Lord - you remember that without having watched it for years?

Don't mak'em like they used to.:p

Certainly don't, still the odd repeat on Sky.

Wonder if you can get it on Doovde ;)

Can't beat Red Dwarf tho.

Sorry Swiss for going off topic, only slightly tho :)

Because his bouffant hairstyle is so like Toni's, the part-time (but wholly useless) Secretary of State for Defence, Des Broone, is known to military personnel as 'Swiss Des'.

I gather that he is not impressed. Still, he's doing better than Geoff Hoon, who was known as 'TCH' - That C*** Hoon!

On topic, it's worth noting that to fully comply with a SAR MBNA (or any other company), are obliged to send you copies of all the data they hold on the subject. If they only send statements, you can complain to the Information Commissioner. I spoke to the IC's office the other day, and they tell me that such complaints are taken seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

just recieved a letter from MBNA stating that they are looking into my complaint and will give me a decision by the 9th of September. Should I press on with a L.B.A or should I wait to see what they say??

SwissT

SWISSTONI

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

An Update,

Just recieved a letter from Rachel Claridge offering us a 'goodwill' gesture of £705.00 which is close to what we're claiming back. However they will not remove the default on the account that these charges have caused. Anyone any ideas what to do next? I want this default removed. They say they cannot amend any information on my credit file as this reflects the previous late payments i'd made. Any help anyone of what to do?.

We're gonna accept the £705 if they remove the default but press on with our claim for the other money if they don't. Just wanna know how best to put this in writing to them.

Thanks

SwissT

SWISSTONI

Hi SwissT

I am assuming that the amount of the default is less than or near the total you are claiming in returned charges.

Did you send the LBA? If not, then send it. If you did, then file in court. Don't give up until you get everything you are asking for.

(If the default is for a lot more than the the reclaimed charges, you should consider acccepting the offer and packing in)

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.