Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3309 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi sorry to butt in but does anyone know how many missed payments it takes for welscum to pass to their collections dept

im not in a position to make this months payment and have over the last 2 years missed 1 other and had a 1 month holiday so in effect i will have missed 3 payments by the end of the month

the liitle git down at gillingham office caled my home spoke to my husband without clearing security and was told we couldnt pay this month as a im off work due to severe liver problems and b the water pump has blown on the car and we are going to be paying the garage £500 to fix it therefore we cant pay this month

he threatened collection immediately, ive worked in debt collection before for the dreaded vanquis bank so know the preocedures they have to adhere to but im unsure on car loans how many payments missed it takes to click over your account to the collections team

any advice please

thanks Louise

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ROUND 2 TOMORROW

COURT 35

Before HIS HONOUR JUDGE COOKE

(Sitting as a Judge of the High Court)

Friday, 30 October 2009

At half past 10

TRIAL LIST

TLC 553/09 Cattles Plc v Welcome Financial Services Ltd & ors Pt hd

Well, the bell curve of calls has come to the end for this month. Day by day there were 2, 3, 5, 7, 7, 8, 6, 4, 3, 1 with the 1 being today. DD goes tomorrow, same as always. Don't suppose my answerphone message: "Unsolicited calls asking for money are very unWelcome" had much effect. Guess now its time to get all those call charges cancelled!

hi sorry to butt in but does anyone know how many missed payments it takes for welscum to pass to their collections dept

im not in a position to make this months payment and have over the last 2 years missed 1 other and had a 1 month holiday so in effect i will have missed 3 payments by the end of the month

the liitle git down at gillingham office caled my home spoke to my husband without clearing security and was told we couldnt pay this month as a im off work due to severe liver problems and b the water pump has blown on the car and we are going to be paying the garage £500 to fix it therefore we cant pay this month

he threatened collection immediately, ive worked in debt collection before for the dreaded vanquis bank so know the preocedures they have to adhere to but im unsure on car loans how many payments missed it takes to click over your account to the collections team

any advice please

thanks Louise

Hi louise,

they tend to do it when they feel like it, but they need to get a court order before they can remove the vehicle.

postggj should be back on today so he will prob tell you what is best to do

best not to worry about them, I havent heard from them in 3 months now since they "defaulted" the account

Hi louise,

they tend to do it when they feel like it, but they need to get a court order before they can remove the vehicle.

postggj should be back on today so he will prob tell you what is best to do

best not to worry about them, I havent heard from them in 3 months now since they "defaulted" the account

thanks for your help

It strikes me that if RBS are going to the trouble or spending money putting Cattles into court to determine who will be first in line if they go into administration, to me that pretty much says they are expecting them to go into administration - you wouldnt do something like that just for fun would you!

Day off work today and extremely bored.

Might give my local welcome branch a call and ask them where my nearest branch will be when they close in a few weeks. When they say they aint closing I will say all innocently " oh??? well your on on the list cattles have released for the next round of closures in 3 werks time!! "

Do you think it will have the branch staff scrambling to their pcs and frantically phoning HO? lolol

There isnt a list lol, I am just gonna tell them there is hehe, also, it will stop them ringing and threatening poor sods for a few hours while they try to find it.

Ok, gonna go do it now!!! hehehe

Ive just had 3 calls in a row!!! I answered the first time as I didnt recognise the number, and they told me it was WF, and asked form my date of birth, I told them it was impolite to ask a women her age!!!!

I then said, that what part of 'Everything has to be in writing' didnt they understand and hung up on them.

My account is in dispute, as they havent produced a CCA and no SAR yet either.

Me and my (ex) husband took out a loan with Welcome Finance in November 2003 for £1k, we had been living in Ireland and had no credit rating here so Welcome was really the only option. We made regular payments up to a point then fell behind, we went to see them and took out another loan in July 2004 to clear the existing loan + interest. We kept up regular payments to a point then fell behind again. In January 2007 I divorced my husband and he left the country. I immediately phoned all my creditors, Welcome included, and told them the situation. I offered to pay back half the balance as it stood then, which meant i was paying back around £1500. I was paying £50 per week. A few months later I asked them for a statement so I could see how I was progressing and was horrified to see that although I had made payments of £200 per month for about 4 months, my balance was still around £1500. They had been adding interest for the entire debt, not just the half i agreed to pay, they had also added all kinds of fees at £25 and £10 for this and that (god knows what). I rang them and told them I wouldn't pay another penny until they froze the interest otherwise I would never clear the debt. I never heard from them for about 6 months then they rang me to try and make an arrrangement to pay. I declined gracefully and told them that they would have to take me to court. My original loan was £1k, I had paid over £5k and still had a balance owing of £3600. I told them that as a single mother of 4 children, working full time and getting tax credits only a fool would make me pay back all that money taking into consideration how much I had already paid and the fact that I had never denied the debt and had made arrangements previously. That was the last contact I had with them. They haven't rung me or written in over 18 months and according to my credit report i still owe them £3600 and apparently (god knows how) I have an arrangement to pay in place. They haven't even defaulted my loan. How do I get them to default my loan and take me to court? I will never pay that money unless the courts order me to and they will probably never contact me again and I will be stuck with that record on my credit report forever.

FT.com / Companies / Banks - RBS awaits court ruling on Cattles

cattles v welcome / rbs update..

hearing concluded and judgement expected!

seems the standstill agreement is due to be signed off in a couple of days

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I had another call from an unknown mobile this morning, so I had my partner call it back this evening... as expected it was yet another call from Welcome... she just told them she didn't have an account with them and had no idea why they would be calling her. They told me in July that if I didn't make a payment by 5.30 that day it would go to their legal department... I told them I wish it would!!!

Where are all the Superstar **** Bashers tonight?

Taking a well deserved night out if they`ve got any sense.

R u not attending brassed-off-2?

Cheers, MARK

:eek: no chance of that Mark...am supposed to be trying to catchup with my part time study work, (blames pc virus again for being way behind)...decorating, again!! and a lively 4 year old who thinks its cool to get back up to watch playhouse disney..not forgetting the husband with man flu, not even had time to crack open the bottle of red tonight!!!:D but thanks for asking:p

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

:eek: no chance of that Mark...am supposed to be trying to catchup with my part time study work, (blames pc virus again for being way behind)...decorating, again!! and a lively 4 year old who thinks its cool to get back up to watch playhouse disney..not forgetting the husband with man flu, not even had time to crack open the bottle of red tonight!!!:D but thanks for asking:p

I remember exactly what it`s like with kids of that age. The amount of times Me and MRS Mark had to sit through Lion, Which and the Wardrobe. That and Labyrinth. Can still remember every single word of them and, my youngest is 24.

You deserve that red !!!

Cheers, MARK

Guys,

On what basis do I put an account in dispute?

And, how do I put an account in dispute?

I take it no-one pays while the account is in dispute?

Welcome Finance PPI ***WON***£650

Black Horse PPI ***WON*** £1200

CL Finance-County Court Claim-***WON***(well sort of-stopped them continuing with the claims)

Hi There

You Need To Send A Cca Letter To Welcome Finance And Include A 1 Pound Postal Order And Send It Recorded Or Special Delivery,do Not Sign The Letter Just Print Your Name As They Have Been Lifting Peoples Signatures.

You Need To Look On The Threads For The Cca Template Letter Then Just Put Your Acc Number Ect Into It,i Will Now Give You The Adress Where To Send It Whic Is

Welcome Finance

Compliance

Mere Way

Ruddington Fields Buisness Park

Ruddington

Nottingham

Ng11-6nz

Regards:)

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3309 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you