Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

made me laugh on friday after i spoke to one of there monkeys. I had a bit of a disagreement over my SAR not being sent and i asked this person what is happening with welcome, the answer was that they are being bought out and re-structured, that they are being kept in the know and that all the talk of cattles being in debt is nonsense. I just wanted to laugh and say to this person that i probrably wont be speaking to them again as they will more than likely be out of work very soon...they just think we are all as daft and stupid as they are....i probrably didnt say it out of pity as she sounded so thick...

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:confused:Hi my mother took out a loan last jan 08 with welcome and with the credit crunch got into difficulty paying,they phoned me and my sister all the time about payments.In the end my mother had to go on the sick due to an op and contacted cab but they would not except the payment she offered they then took her to county court and she then offered £40 a month but told them she couldn.t start paying it until next month when she went back to work, ok they said and never heard anything from them again so she couldn't pay them has had no details who to pay.But now she's received another court letter saying that they have put a claim on her land the house is built on even though its an unsecured loan can they do this and what about her morgage and secured loan. The loan was for 4500, £184.42 over 48 months ,45.78% apr total charge for credit 4352.16 consisting of 75.00 accept fee 4277.16 interest charge ,44.25 apr annum, please advise.:?:

Edited by antonia26

Have posted this once but unsure if its in the correct place - so can someone look at both posts and help me....

Car loan and personal loan question. If I have made a recent (Feb 2009) payment to my Car Loan by a BS cheque and quoted the account it should be paid into and then Welcome have taken it as payment against the PL. (this has caused car acnt to have charges against it). Can I ask for it to be reversed and paid into the correct account?

I have paid more than 1/3rd off the car (22 1/2 payments from 48. :cool:Never a late payment until Feb this year - then cancel DD - my hours cut at work by a 1/4. Requested both statements - which took over a week to come - behind by 1 1/2 mnths on car (one month caused by above Welcome mistake) and 2 on loan (more if they reverse the mistake as requested). Lots of silly bits on statement - reversed loan payments and lol - two charges for a non payments by card.....they kept my card details to use next month - details taken over the phone for one payment -but I was lucky as it was the month for my new card issue and I didnt realise they had gone to take another payment.

Working out statements into debit and credits makes it looks like the odd ammounts that my "Friend" has asked me to make from March this year have ensured that neither accnt is paid enough and charges can be made on both. Maybe done to get him commision?

When I told my "friend" at my local Welcome payment was onto wrong account he said I must get copy of my original chq to see what is quoted on it...lol... He has told me that "they" - presume someone above him - can cause problems over the car - I asked "take the car away" and he said yes - this is because I am behind my PL. I just dont know what to do for the best. I wrote to him - after looking at questions on this site and said they would have to take me to court as I had paid just under 1/2 off car. The car is a little gem and no problems to date. Also my "Friend" wont call me at work as I asked him not to but did visit me at weekend - said he would give me a call this week but I missed his phone call as I was out. He has indicated that he will not be able to deal with my account - it will go to someone else...also one call from the manager of the branch..think they are playing good cop/bad cop to make me pay.

Also I have asked for a copy of the NU insurance - taken out to cover car breakdown - never had a copy of this - nothing yet sent - also last week was the first time had a car statement. Took out gap insurance but reading my original contract because I am behind with the payments (all insurance must be made by equal payments) this is not worth the paper its written on. Didnt take PPI out but was I mis-sold the NU insurance if it was not with Norwich Union? - as seen in previous threads.

I would not pay anything this month but they insist that I make a payment for both accounts in full next weekend - get a Bankers Chq and go to the office to pay before 12 O'Clock on Saturday. I can pay car next month (just about) but am inclined not to - but can pay only a few pounds off the personal loan - its for 4K . Only taken out a year ago....3 more years to go. Have looked at my credit score and nothing is noted on there. Which loan is it best to pay some off - I am not worried about my credit score as will never borrow again - dont have mortage - as all paid off. I need the car for work and I am not very mobile and live out of town so need car.

Sorry if I have rambled on a bit - also I quoted in the letter sent to branch that I am in dispute with them over the car because have not had statements and have not had N U insurance details. Please help - cant sleep with worry over this

user_online.gifreputation.gif report.gif

hi confused

as usual

creative accounting again by welcome

the extra month makes welcomes figures look good to the auditors of cattles

its smoke screen and mirrors again

send welcome a letter and demand your hubby be removed from the credit files and ask to see what agreement he is associated with from the credit files

nice phantom account that

love to see there reply but it would just be an acknowledgement that they have changed the term of the loan and removed your hubby with no explanation

they realy are the pitts

• Haha 1

2 months - to go till they get delisted.

clocks a ticking.

Hello guests.. ;)

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

welcome financial services

compliance

ruddington fields business park

ruddington

nottingham

ng11 6nz

hey ghostdebt

love that phantom account

get a few of them there figures go through the roof

still house of cards though and falling

hi, I am paying £21 a week just for a loan, no PPI, do I need to keep paying them seen as they are going down? Thanks

Hi grumpymoo - the short answer is yes, you do need to keep paying. And when the time comes for Welcome to say goodbye you will still pay someone - just don't know who yet.

But, that's said without knowing anything about your loan. What kind of loan is it? How long have you had it? How many loans have you had? Do you have the agreements? Is there PPI? Too many questions!

Hi,

Thanks, It is an unsecured loan, was only for £1400, had it almost a year, no PPI.

Paying £21 a week, I asked for a statement and it arrived with a 2nd class stamp on it sent in Manchester so thought something funny was going on!

Wow! They sent a statement? Did they charge you £10 for it?

How does the statement look - ie. do you agree with the figures or is it full of random charges like most?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4550 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks